Quick A/n

Ok ◡̈⋆🅷🅸(●'◡'●)ノ GUYS I AM SO LOVING THE SUPPORT I'M GETTING FOR THIS STORY AND IT ONLY HAD 2 PARTS!!!
But this got me thinking............. What other movies would you like for me to turn into a reader insert. like, would you like me to do the adventures of shark, boy and lava girl reader insert and have like the reader, be Max's sister, or like wolf girl are galaxy girl are something like that, and like what other movies would you like? I would say maybe the Spy Kids movies, but like there are too many movies for that. So if I really want you that to put a lot of time and effort into it, so I make do though, so watch out and any TV series you might like, but they have to be completed like they have the TV series has to be done because it cannot be on going. so just tell me what you like in the comments, or you can do a private chat with me or have a conversation with me on my profile, just let me know, and I promise you, I am working on part 3 and 4 like right now, if they're not up by tonight, then they will definitely be up by tomorrow, and I'll definitely post a lot more throughout the week since I don't have school this week, so thank you all for all the love and support, and I'm sorry if this chapter seemed a bit lengthy so um yeah bye bye.
Love Author~Chan ❤️❤️