Chapter 4: The Escape

After the announcement that the base was going on full lock down Missy explained the plan. "Everybody got it?" She said "Yeah." You all say in unison. Now you all stand at the door and wait. After a few minutes Face Maker opens the door a little to see three guards. "Hey is that updog?" He asked "What's up dog?" The guard in the middle answers without realizing the joke. "Not much just living my best life over here" Face maker replies.

"Not like I'm totally up to no good or anything" he continued. That did the trick. the guards followed him into the room to see all of you standing there (Minus Wild card). "Don't ask us how we know this," Missy starts "But aliens are about to attack, and were no longer safe here." She says Matter-of-factually. "This place is a fortress nothing's getting in and I'm afraid nothing's getting out either.Those are the rules" Says the guard in the middle. "Oof then were definitely getting out of here." You said. "So then we're gonna need your access cards." Finishes Missy. "Like, now" You say at the same time. You look at each other and chuckle.

The guard looks at his friends and laughs "And you think we'll just hand these to you?" He remarks "No, but" Missy starts "This can go the easy way" you say "Or the hard way." Missy Finishes. "Your pick." You both say again in sync. The guards give you all a look that says 'No' "The hard way it is," Says Missy. "Guppy," You start, "Get the cushions." GUppy goes and gets them. "What are these for?" The guard asks. "Tell 'em Gups" you say. " To protect your butts when they hit the ground." She says walking up to them with her arms crossed.

The guard crouches down and says "Why don't you get back in line" waving her to step back. "Don't underestimate my sister sir. She my be small but, trust me she is a force to be reckoned with." You say walking up behind your little sister. "Really? A pipsqueak like her please." He said Next thing Guppy flipped him over in his back onto the cushion. "Oh no." He says worried. The next guard comes up and trying to get her down. "She's got shark strength!" The first guard shouts in realization and horror. And Guppy super kicks the third guard into a hanging chair. "Have a nice nap" she says to the guard in the chair.

You walked up to the first guard "I told warned you didn't I?" You say as you take his access card and Noodles takes the other twos (After he twips one like a whip of course). The two guard look at each other and then a red emergency button. After he gives the other cards to Missy "Aliens really are about to attack," you start "So we will have to leave your expert care," Satted Missy. "Until you and Ms. Granada know." You both again say in unison. "It's crazy like we're the same person." You state smiling "I know it's crazy right." Says Missy. Then without you realizing it the other guard had pushed the emergency button and the door was locked with metal bars and an alien grabs Wild Card!(OH NO YOUR BOYFRIEND jk jk 😆)

"Quick (Y/n) can you melt the bars!" Missy asks. "No! Everything in here is fireproof and heat resistant sorry." You say. "It's alright." She says reassuringly trying to touch your arm but you move away. "Ok next time Wheels, you make sure that the guard doesn't reach that button-" Says Missy "Next time!? What do mean next time?" The guard asks. "Rewind send us back!" You and Missy say again in sync. (What are you guys secretly twins or what 😂)

Then Rewind send you back and Wheels stops the guy just in time. Then you hear the alien and it was time to split. Wild Card comes up to you and MIssy and says (To mostly Missy) "Beginners Luck"and leaves the stronghold. Noodles puts on the jacket he stole from the guard before and you say "Noodles stretch out to look like an adult it'll be more convincing." And Noodles does just that but....Not in time. Because you hear Missy bump into someone and that person helps her up but... Its Ms. Granada. "Lock the entrances!" She shouts then you all make a run for it. but now you're trapped and surrounded by adults. And by now all the entrances have closed. "That was our only way out!" You say. "Not the only way," WIld card says while pointing up at a window in the roof. "A Capella you can make things float, but can you do people?" Missy asks. "To go up high I have to sing very low~" She says as her voice lowers (Very deeply I might add) in pitch. Then the floor starts to rumble and the adults start to float into the shape of a spiral staircase. You looked at what A Capella did starstruck not only because it was really cool but also because it was made of people! You really didn't want to do this and it showed because your hair was starting to spark. WIld Card saw this and instantly ran to your side. "Hey it's alright calm down." He said and you looked at him he gave you a reassuring look and smiled.

He hesitantly took your hand. And when he did you you jolted, but you didn't pull away as fast as you normally would've. You looked at him and smiled. Both of you walked up to the stairs "Ladies first." He said bowing "Thank you kind sir." You reply curtsying and giggling. Then you walk onto the adults repatitaly saying "I'm sorry if I burned you, so so sorry if I burned you." To every person you stepped on. You guys make it outside and you see the train "A Capella make sure they don't follow us" Missy said. A Capella goes back and sings "Adios~" and all the adults drop down to the floor and land on............. Cushions?

You get to the door and swipe the card you got from the guard. "Missy the accesses cards!" You yell. As Missy gets to the door she swipes the two cards and the train door opens. "GO GO GO! Get in!" You say as you rush everybody in. Everybody flops (Your by in between Guppy and Wild Card)down thinking it's over until Wheels points out that the train will only get you guys so far before you get caught. You all see a group of adults grouping at the front. Missy stands up and says "Everyone brace yourself!" Everyone grabs onto the closest thing to them. Missy looks at guppy and says "You too Guppy, (Y/n)." You and Guppy smirk at each other and super shark grip the pole by you.

"A Capella," you and Wild Card say "Make us fly." You both finish. After that you look at each other and look away. Missy noticed the way you guys act around each other and smirked she was going to get you two to become a thing even if it was the last thing she does. Anyways A Capella stands up and starts to vocalize deeply. Wind starts to blow in her hair (Where did that wind even come from though) and her eyes start to glow as she lifts the train off the ground.

Everyone starts to cheer as A Capella continues to keep the train afloat and the adults chase the floating train. A Capella makes a steering motion and an 'x' with her arms multiple times and shaking her head. Then you realize "She can't steer!" you tell everyone. Missy hears this and looks ahead. "We're gonna crash into that building." She states "We need to change directions." You and wheels say. "I'm on it!" Noodles said as he climbs out of the window stretching one of his arms onto a pole in the train and a large one outside of it and swings the train around and around. He almost falls out but he lets go of the large pole in time and climbs back into the train leaving the adults behind as Face Maker makes a face at them.

At the Heroics headquarters

Ms. Granada looks at the flying train with anger. "Back to base now," She sighs. "We need to find that train." She says while walking back to HQ.

Back with all of you

Everyone was talking about the adventure you all just had but you didn't care to listen you were just tired. You started to doze of and eventually you fell asleep(You still had your shark grip on the pole). After all you did almost set the train on fire(Sorry forgot to mention that ) because of how scared you were. Anyway as you fell asleep your head just so happened to land on Wild Card's shoulder (Hehe 😏). Let's just say that the boy shut up after that happened. And he was pretty embarrassed. 

But he let you doze away on his shoulder. But, you did it, you escaped. Were will this adventure lead you to now? Wanna find out? Just keep reading and soon enough you'll know.

HEY WHAT'S UP GUYS. I know I know I've been gone for awhile and I'm sorry but I hope you like this chapter and trust me there will be many more to come and I want to thank you to for LeaRiv1 helping me with this chapter I probably wouldn't have finished it on time if it weren't for them. Well see you next time 

Love Author~Chan ❤️❤️❤️ bye bye