Chapter 2: New places

3 years later after the accident :

It had been 3 years since the accident and ever since everything about you had changed. You weren't as perky anymore an you distance yourself away from everyone except for your mom because she made of lava soo... (Ellyways..). You try to look past what happened that day but everytime you look at your sisters arm it just reminds you of the terrible thing you did that day.

But one day while your parents were out doing hero work during school these people in black suits came up to you and said " You are Sharkboy and Lavagirl's first daughter yes? Yeah, that's me why?" you ask "We don't have time to explain but you need to come with us." The woman said. "Wait I need to get my little sister Guppy. We already have that situation under control now please come with us. Ok?" you question.

You go and follow them to a car they leave and you sit and wait for them to return. A few minutes they return with your sister guppy. "Guppy!" you say happily knowing she was safe. She was happy to see you too and tried to give you a hug. You almost returned it but then you remembered. And you declined leaving guppy with a frown on her face. Ever since the accident she had been trying to get you to touch her weather it was a hug, a high five, or just a simple pat on the head. Guppy was very mature for her age so she never got mad at you for her burn she knew she was being a brat that day so she tried to let you know that it wasn't your fault. But you never believed her.

After a few minutes of driving, talking to guppy, and her trying to get a least a high five out of you, you guys reached a huge building. The Men in Black (hehe get it..... No ok I'll stop now). Lead you two to an operating room full of teach and people at desks, with laptops. You walk up to a small podium with a woman with a Bob cut and she introduced herself. "Hello you two" she said with a smile "Walk with me." she said as she started to walk you two follow her down a hallway "I am Ms. Granada and you two will be staying here in our underground strong hold with the others. Others, what others?" You ask "Kids of the Heroics of course we can't let any of them get into the wrong hands so we have them here."

She said as she stops at the end of the hallway at a large metal door. She opens it and you see 9 other kids sitting at desks doing work. "Everyone" she says and all the kid look at her. "This is (Y/n) and Guppy they will be joining you today you two can sit right over there. She said as she pointed at an empty desk with two seats." And please quietly continue your studies with everyone else. "she said as you and your sister sit down."Children thank you so much for following my rules your parents will be very pleased when I tell them about you amazing behavior. Good job." Then she left the room.

As you and sister were doing your work you didn't know that a brown curly haired boy was stretching his neck to the door and listening to the door. "She's gone" was all he said to make all heck break lose. Next thing you know kids are using their powers left and right. You an your sister sat there confused (asf ok ok let me stop thinking is a kids movie).

Then this kid in a wheelchair comes up to you guys and introduces himself "Hey there I'm wheels the and yes, the nickname comes from the wheelchair but I think it's pretty cool. And you might think that I'm handicapped because my legs are weak but actually its the opposite,  my muscles are so strong that my bones can't hold them up and lucky for me the same goes for my brain. "

"That's cool, I'm (Y/n) and this is my little sister guppy were Sharkboy and Lavagirl's kids. That's awesome let me give you a tour." As soon as he said that a blond haired girl came up to you singing "Hello~Hello nice to meet you~" She said (well more like sang). "Hey I'm A Capella nice to meet you." She says as she goes for a handshake. You look at her hand with a disturbing look and walk back a little "Hi you have an amazing voice I'm guessing your power is singing. Yeah that's what I do I can go High~" She says/sings moving into a higher pitch "Or Low~" She says/sings moving into a lower pitch."WOW that's so cool!" Guppy said in amazement.