Lee Tae-Min

All of the members sat at the meeting table, except Jennie.  They watched and smiled as the Tae ran around the chairs, tugging at anyone's top as he did.

"Where's Jen?" Chaeyoung asked curiously.

As Lisa went to answer, Jennie walked out of the bathroom, a sports bra on while bandages were tightly wrapped around her waist and wrist. She had her usual dirty orange combat jeans on as she sat down, resting the towel on her neck. 

"I am here." she said confidently. Making the group laugh

Jisoo looked around curiously, making Jennie raise an eyebrow

"what you lookin' for chu?"

"Where's th-"

"OW FUCK!" Chanyol shouted, quickly withdrawing from the table, cluthing his now bleeding knee

"Something bit me?!" 

Jennie nodded at Seulgi, who threw her her gun, Jisoo moved Irene, Chaeyoung,Yeji and Lisa out of the way as Kai helped Chanyol wrap and clean his bitten knee.

Jennie prowled around the table, as she went to look underneath the light's went out. 

"Fuck!" she cursed loudly as something slammed her into the table. 

Around her the group couldn't see anything, worry filling their throats.

All that could be seen was Jennie's golden eyes, and sharp white teeth

The teeth shot across the room, headed straight for Jennie

"Jen in front of you!" Lisa shouted 

The loud bang echoed through the room. The bronze bullet illuminated the room for a split second. 

Chaeyoung mindlessly ran her hands along the wall, pulling down when she felt the lights latch.

The lights flickered back on, as everyone adjusted to Jennie standing in shock, blood dripping out of her stomach, as the boy Seulgi brought in, lay dead on the floor. 

Seulgi went to shout at Jennie, but the boy's body begun to convulse, it shook until it turnt into a pale grey colour. The boys cute face now replaced with an goblins bumpy face. 

Jisoo's eyes darted around the room, making sure everyone was somewhat okay, before she started on Seulgi

"What the hell Kang?! We don't fucking bring in strangers without examination first!"

Seulgi stood in shock and regret, allowing the girl to push her against the wall.

"What makes you think a kid like that would be able to survive out there? Huh?!" Jisoo shouted in her face.

Tear welled up in Seulgi's eyes as she went to speak

Jennie pulled Jisoo off Seulgi, staring into her eyes as she spoke

"Look. Whats done is done. We can't blame her, who wouldn't want to help a kid in danger."

Jisoo's rage dimmed as Jennie spoke

"We all know what it feels like to be lost and parent less. At least we we're at a double digits age, this kid was supposedly like 8. We can't blame her for having a heart, but we can recommend she washes them in diluted hydrochloride acid first."

Jennie let go off Jisoo shoulder and walked over to the crying Seulgi. She engulfed the girl in a tight hug.

"Don't worry Kang, we're all good. Chan stopped bitching about his knee. So we're all safe."

"I'm sorry Jen. I-I just saw him there and I couldn't help but-"

"I know. I would want to help too. We'll equip you with some detectors and stuff. Th-"

As she was speaking, Jennie's body went limp in the girl's arms. Seulgi pulled back, panic filling her veins as she watched the girl's eyes roll up into her head, leaving nothing but the whites off her eyes for show. 

Lisa quickly tapped Irene, who helped her into the medic room. They grabbed the limp girl and carried her into the black door room.

Chaeyoung placed a comforting hand on her shoulder as she walked into the room with Irene and Lisa. 

Jisoo walked over and pulled Seulgi into a bear hug without warning. The hazelnut haired returned the hug. 

"Im sorry Seulgi. I didn't mean to shout. I was just worried."

Seulgi nodded her head on the girls back. 

"I know, i'm sorry. I'll be more careful next time."

Seulgi released the hug and walked over to Chanyol and Kai.

"How's you knee?"

Chanyol smiled warmly.

"It's fine, luckily it wasn't deep at all. The blood was just pierced skin. I should be good with some medicinal cream and a band aid."

Kai looked up and smiled at her too, his smile not reaching his eyes

Maybe he was worried?

"Yep, so don't worry about this m'kay? Just go check on Jen."

Seulgi nodded, and turned her back on the two boys walking away, not noticing the way Kai's eyes slightly watered