Day 1: Hand to hand combat training

Jennie stood inside the training room, Kai, Seulgi, Jisoo and Ryujin facing her.

"Who first?" She asked, feeling adrenaline rush through her. It had been a while since she had properly had a fist fight. Back when things were normal she'd spend more time at the gym and boxing ring then she did at home and school.

Kai stepped forward, a grin on his face as he slowly removed his loose jacked, showing his tight shirt that outlined his abs.

"Don't hurt me I'm fragile" He said politely, contrasting his stance. 

They all laughed at him, and he soon joined in the laughter. 

It wasn't that funny. But the sudden weight of what may or may not happen made everything seem funnier.

"What the fuck dude?" Jisoo said in-between laughs

Jennie was about to comment when the door opened, and Irene, Yeji, Lisa and Chaeyoung waled in glaring.

Each angry girl slapped their partners head, making them groan. 

Kai smiled, happy his head wasn't getting hit, but sad that once again. His lover had died

Irene noticed the boy's half- hearted smile and slapped his head harshly

Kai looked up in pain

"Had to slap you head as if I had man hands" She commented

"Now all of you get to fucking training" Chaeyoung shouted, glaring at them

Jennie frowned and looked at Lisa

"How are we supposed to do this? There's an odd number."

Yeji smirked and raised her hand

"Jisoo and Seulgi start doing a duo practice and Jennie, Ryu and Kai do a two on one practice. If lets say Kai pairs with Ryu and Jennie manages to knock him down, he'll replace whoever lost out of Seulgi and Jisoo. Vise versa. Happy?" She said, glaring slightly at an excited Ryujin.

They quickly nodded, and the 4 girls left the room.

"Well lets get's started then" Jisoo said, walking off to the other end of the practice room with Seulgi.

<----------------------------------------->

Ryujin collapsed onto the floor, sweat running down her face as the rest followed suit.

They had been training for 10 hours now, and they only got a 10 minute rest in-between

"Those girl's are fucking demons" Jisoo huffed, slowly getting up due the injures Jennie and Ryujin had caused. 

Mainly Jennie

Jennie nodded and got up next, not as injured but Kai managed to punch her in the face a few times, and while she recovered from that Jisoo kicked her into the wall.

Ryujin jumped up, instantly regretting it when she felt her head spinning.She stumbled a bit before Jennie eventually caught her.

"You good?" Jennie asked

Ryujin nodded and took herself out of the older girl's arms, walking towards the door.

Seulgi crawled, due to her legs being exhausted. Kai also crawled, while Jennie and Jisoo limped.

Ryujin was the only one walking

<----------------------------->

"Oh my god are guys okay?" Lisa rushed, running to Jennie's side as she saw the girl limping in pain

Jennie scowled at her, and the rest of the injured 5 scowled at their partners

"Are you okay? You locked us in there!" Jennie mocked, feeling her arms give out.

Irene snorted and laughed slightly.

"Oh yeah. Whoops."

"well you didn't need to kill each other" Chaeyoung said, placing Jisoo down on the couch so she could fetch the first aid kits.

"Well your lucky Jennie's still alive, during her break she would start doing push ups" Kai quipped, Irene helping him up and to the couch.

He smiled in thanks before shutting his eyes.

"Why on earth would you do that?" Chaeyoung scolded, back with the kits

"M-mucsle gro-growth" Jennie stuttered, feeling the overwhelming urge to sleep.

Lisa sighed and held Jennie's hand, but spoke to all of them

"We'll fix you guys up, you can sleep now"

Not even 2 seconds after she had said that, they all fell asleep. They all groaned and laughed at their partners before fixing them up.

"It's like having children" Irene sighed, moving over to help Kai

<--------------------------------------->