Chapter 1

"Eren."

A young boy looked at his father at the sound of his name. He had a grim frown plastered on his face.

"I have some work to do and I'd like you to come along."

"Why do you need me dad?" Eren asked. His dad shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, the people I'm going to visit have a kid your age. And I think it's about time you makes some friends." Eren shook his head in disagreement.

"But daddy, I have friends." Mr. Jaeger smiled, laughing internally.

"Eren, Imaginary friends don't count." Eren huffed.

"Fine." Mr. Jaeger smiled.

"Good."

The two Jaeger men, well, 1 1/3 men, set off in a car to Mr. Jaeger's clients house.

"Dad? What's their names?" Eren asked.

"Hm? Oh, they're the Ackerman's.""

"What's the name of their son?" Mr. Jaeger cocked an eyebrow.

"Son? They have a daughter, not a son." Eren crossed his arms and pouted.

"But you sai-" Eren stopped himself, realizing what his father had actually said.

"That's right Eren, I said kid, not son."

"But I don't like girls! They have cooties!" Mr. Jaeger facepalmed.

"No they do not. Cooties doesn't exist." He stopped the car and parked. "Now get out. We're here. And be nice to her." Eren followed his father up to a really big house.

No.

A Mansion.

It was white, surrounded by walls, and what seemed to be fields of flowers. He saw water flowing in a small creek through the yard.

That's when he spotted her.

A young girl, about his age, wearing a regular white dress, looking at the flowers in the garden.

He watched her as she slowly picked some flowers, and put them in a bundle.

"Eren?" His dad asked. Eren realized he had froze, so he shook himself out of it and kept walking.

They walked through the tall gates, with the help of a butler, which lead up to the mansion, which lead to the yard with the river flowing through it. Eren started in awe. To him, It was quite cool.

The finally reached the doors to enter the house. They swung open and a happy looking couple stood there.

"Mr. Jaeger, so glad to see you again!" The woman exclaimed. Eren's father smiled back to the women. Then man, on the other hand, did not smile.

"Good evening Mr, Jaeger." He said calmly. The smile on Mr, Jaegers face melted off as he greeted the male as well. He seemed much more grim than the lady.

"This is your boy a Eren, correct?" The lady asked kindly. Eren noticed that she was really pretty.

"Y-Yeah." Eren said, slightly embarrassed. "Im Eren Jaeger, Nice to meet you ma'am." She put a finger to her lip.

"You look to be about our Mikasa's age. How old are you?"

"Seven."

"Ah, you are!" She exclaimed. "You should meet her. I think you two would get along." She seemed really happy-go-lucky, and Eren couldn't respond properly, so he just simply nodded.

Footsteps were heard behind Eren, and he turned saroynd.

It was the same girl in a white dress as before.

"Oh perfect timing Mikasa! Meet your new acquaintance andhopefullyfriendthatyoudontdriveaway Eren!"

"Hey what was that last par-" Eren started, before Ms. Ackerman gave him an odd stare, so he stopped.

The girl looked up from the rose vase she was holding and looked at him curiously.

"Hi Eren. I'm Mikasa." Eren blinked once.

"Hi Mikasa." Eren said quietly.

"Hey, wanna do something fun while we let the grown ups talk?" She asked.

Eren nodded vigorously, and followed her to wherever she may go.

Chapter One bitchessssss

They're gonna probably be longer but I'm sleep deprived and my eyes are drooping so sorry lol

Happy 2021 weirdos.