Prologue

"Come on Mikasa!"

"Mikasa, look!"

"Mikasa, nice dress."

"Mikasa, nice smile."

"Mikasa, you look beautiful."

"Mikasa.....I love you."

Mikasa shot up from bed and looked around. She was wearing a white shirt, but nothing else, other then her underwear. She was in a wide bed with one side untucked, as if someone had been there.

Well, of course someone had been there.

She rolled out of bed and slouched to the kitchen, where the smell of bacon was strong.

A tall young man with long hair messily tied up in a bun was standing over the stove frying bacon.

"Hi Eren." The man named Eren smiled.

"Hi sunshine." He said quietly, as he pat her head lightly. She pouted, puffing up her cheeks and blushing like a little girl, but Eren didnt stop until she slapped his arm. He didnt mind the mark it made, because the whole situation was too funny.

Eren dumped the pan of bacon on a plate and gestured to it.

"Eat up."

Mikasa smiled at eat the bacon slowly, savoring every bite.

"Daddy, I'm hungry." A young girl, about 10 or so, walked into the room, clutching her pants. Eren smiled and dumped some bacon onto a plate and ha ded it to her. She happily ate as well.

Silence fell between the family. It was a little awkward.

"So daddy." The child asked, breaking the silence. "How did you and mommy fall in love?" Eren's grin turned into the widest one of the young day, while Mikasa turned pale.

"Nonono She doesn't-" Mikasa started, before being cut off by Eren.

"It started about...25 years ago when I met your mother."

"Oh no." Mikasa covered her face. "This is so embarrassing Eren."

Hey I'm a little late with chapter one. I said November, but it became December

Whoops

Sorry

Anyways, Random_Dev52007 sorry for the wait. Prologue is always short, but chapters will be longer.

Hope it was good!