Piggy-The Sun (Warning 18+) (Ft. Piggy Authors)

(Warning: Before we start. I just want to warned you this is an 18+ episode. Which means this will have a disturbing content including Gore, Death and Blood)

(This Episode will include: Body Horror, Dark Comedy (or not so comedy at all), Gore, Semi-swear, Death, Sexual Jokes)

And if you guys aren't comfortable with disturbing stuff you can skip this Episode if you guys hate gore and stuff.

And further ado here's the Piggy Authors will be included in this episode:
Camo_decepticon as Ice Cream Man
LegionCypher85 as Momey (Minnie)
stxnightskies as Dilan (Donald)
sprinkle_blossom as Gooby (Goofy)
MsDoggo_8000 as Mokey (Mickey)
kingsonic27 as Pete
WritaSoniaDaGret as Surviving Customer
tiff-tiff-tiff as Customer/Victim

Special Guest:
Crove as Shadow
Savage731 as Customer/Victim
Parasee as Customer/Victim
Pink Poley as Customer/Victim
George as Customer/Victim
Zee and Zuzy as Customers/Victims
Sheepy as Customer/Victim
Angel as Customer/Victim
Devil as Customer/Victim

(Now let me ask you again are you sure you can handle the gore and deaths that will you read here? And if you can then it's fine. But if your not feel free to to read a different episode.)

Let's Start

-----------------------------------------------------------

The episode starts with a evil grinning sun. Shines the entire world. As it zooms out we can see three people. They are Missy (MsDoggo_8000), Blossom (sprinkle_blossom) and Misty (stxnightskies).

They were all heating up, thanks to the evil sun in sky.

Missy: oh boy it's so HOT!

She complained as we can see her friends were also in the same condition as her. Both Misty and Blossom are turning red thanks to the heat. Well Misty some parts of her body turned to coal. She fried. As for Blossom she was slowly disintegrating to a puddle.

Blossom: ehhh~ AAAHHHHHH!!! ITS SO HOT!

As Misty turned around she saw a pole.

But since her throat is too dry, its hard for her to speak.

But she mutters something only her friends can understand but not the readers.

Missy face widened from the screen.

Missy: Misty is right. Theres a shadow over there.

Blossom: aha! Letsa go!

They then sped on the lamp. As we can also see Crove on the other side of the screen.

The girls were loosening up now. As they felt no heat on their bodies anymore they're back to their original shape.

Blossom: ohooo~

But the fun is just temporary as the sun, move to the side where the shadow is at. It also causes Crove to die from the intense heat. As he turned to dust.

The Sun grinned evilly.

As the girls got the heat back in them. It was too hot. They return to the state that they got burned.