Merry Christmas (Part 1)

(Merry Christmas yall and here is your gift have fun reading.) (Also features some Piggy Authors)

Y/n's POV

2nd/3rd Person POV

Uhhh. Welcome to Piggyville the best city you can live at I'm Y/n your Narrator and I'll tell you today is Christmas eve. And it will be a big day tomorrow.

Many children where playing with each other on the snow. Some adults are baking cookies and cakes. Many hot beverages were served. The orphanage had a lot of children. That is where I will go. To deliver a present.

I saw the box. And put it in. I smiled. As I left, I saw a familiar looking demon. It was Cypher.

He waved at me. As he dissapear in a red smoke only for him to appear in front of me.

Cypher: hey Y/n how's the day we having?

Y/n: fine just deliver the gift I had for the orphanage.

Cypher: oh so what is it?

Y/n: hmmm. It's a toy bunny.

Cypher: a bunny? Man that was cute? I always like bunnies.

Y/n: dude isn't Bunny with Jorge? I mean you where still anonymously sending presents to her even though she's in a relationship with Jorge.

(Jorge aka Camo_decepticon)

Cypher seems to frown. I knew he always has a crush on Bunny but he just kept stalking on her.

Y/n: dude why don't you just go on a date with somebody else I mean look around there are many girls for you to date with.

Cypher: yeah I know that but hey. I got something to tell you man.

Y/n: hmm what is it?

He giggles as he pulls out his phone.

Cypher: I got a date today.

He says excitedly. As he shows me the name but no picture.

Y/n: wow dude congrats. I hope you had something to do on your date.

Cypher: yeah I know. But I'll have a good time.

But now we saw Willow behind us. She is Cypher and my bestfriend.

Willow: sup guys.

Y/n: hey Willow. How's it going?

Willow: oh nothing I was excited today!

Cypher: why what is it?

Willow: I got a date today!

Cypher: holy crap! Really!

She was having a date too. Well I have my girlfriend Pumpiggy to hang out with. I mean it's kinda surprising for her too attend Christmas too.

Y/n: wow Willow really that's a coincidence Cypher also has a date today too.

Willow: congrats Cy.

Cypher: you too Willie.

They teased a lot I mean where friends. Afterwards they looked at me. While holding their mouths. As they looked like someone was behind me.

Y/n: what?

They stepped back.

Y/n: guys this isn't fun-

???: Grahh!!!

I yelp as someone tackled me from the behind.

The person seems to giggle. I looked behind me and saw my cute girlfriend Pumpiggy.