Pink Poley x Male! Reader

Requested by Camo_decepticon

Catch Me if You Can Pink Poley

(Featuring in this one-shot: parkour, action of sorts, possibly slight romantic, comedy and few plot twists and turns)

Y/n's POV

'Stupid bear kept flirting with me.'

I rolled my eyes as I saw my fellow officer friend Poley, no not the white shy one. I was talking about the Pink one the slut of the station. Pink Poley he is actually either his clone or twin brother. Who knows.

Now I was sitting on a park it's a day off which means no work and no paperwork. And finally my time to get away from that flirty disgusting pink slut.

Y/n: finally I can actually get away from that pink bitch.

???: ohhh~ who says you can get away from me?~

Oh shit. Not him, please anyone but HIM. I opened my eyes slowly to see if he was really here or I'm just imagining it.

Well to bad he is here.

Y/n: 'Groan' what the fuck do you want Pinky?!

I yelled at his face. Instead of feeling insulted he smiles even more. Leaning close to you.

Pinky (Pink Poley): 'Giggles' what do I want it's you.~

He whispered to your ears in a seductive voice. His breath tickles the side of your neck.

You had enough with his crap. You stood up and shoved him off you. He fell to the ground. Still smiling.

Y/n: will you ever leave me alone. Why don't flirt with somebody else? Why me?

Pinky: why you cause I chose you.

Y/n: that doesn't make any sense I need a better answer mate.

Pinky: because your cute.

Huh?!

Y/n: still not a better answer.

He thinks for a moment then looks at you.

Pinky: your smart, caring and concerned towards the other officers. Your always staying late to finish the job. Or you spend all your energy helping others, that's why I like from you.

You sighed.

Y/n: why not Doggy?

He rolls his eyes.

Pinky: that dog. He got nothing on you. He either drink or being lazy. Unlike you of course.

Y/n: fine.

Pinky: so can we hang out.

Y/n: no I'm tired.

His grinned widened. You raised an eyebrow.

Pinky: no is never an answer Y/n.~

Oh shit!

As he stood up he walks towards you while licking his lips. His hips swaying from left to right. Almost hypnotizing you.

So you did the only thing.

YOU RAN!

You started running from the pink bear. He was totally nuts. As you kept running people are having a normal day. That's when you totally crashed it. By going in their way.