Willow x Male! Reader 🍋Lemon🍋

Art by Anoood2000

(Also Warning, really bad grammar. English isn't my first language.)

You where chasing a wolf named Willow the reason she was on the run for stealing foods from the department store. You have your gun in your hand, you kept running and chasing after the wolf girl. She sped up and ran to the alleyway. You smirked as you knew she was cornered. You looked at the wolf girl as she tries to find a way out. But there's no other way out, she spin around and look at you, her gun raised at you. You aimed yours and yelled.

Y/n: There's no way out Willow, it's just you and me. Surrender now and drop the gun no need to fight.

You approach her, as she still aims her gun at you. She was scared as she knew she will go to jail for her actions.

Willow: S-stay back! I'm warning you!

You still approach her. With the same grin. There's no other way out it was you or her are going to get alive unless if she surrenders.

Willow: H-hey I said stay back!

Y/n didn't listen but kept approaching her. Both hands in his gun.

Willow: Alright that's it! I warned you anyways!

She started firing at your direction, and instinctively you ducked at a nearby dumpster for protection. You wait for her to ran out of bullets (Willow's gun is a revolver which has 6 bullets). Once she ceased fire and started reloading you took the chance and ran towards her. Willow didn't have time to look up as you tackled her to ground and disarmed her easily. She try hit you but you held both of her arms with your left hand.

Y/n: I warned you too. You should have surrender but you didn't.

Willow was burst into tears as you grabbed your handcuffs with your right hand.

Y/n: Willow your under arrest for stealing the city's foods.

You cuffed both of her hands as you stand up made her stood up too. She was still crying.

Y/n: Now Willow why did you steal foods anyway.

You asked the wolf as she replies

Willow: I was only trying to feed my family.

You raised an eyebrow at her.

Y/n: Huh? That's why steal food?

She nods her head. Still crying.

Y/n: But that's not an excuse for me to let you go. You still break the law. And stealing is a crime.

She was still crying and sat on the ground. Handcuffs behind her back.

Willow: Please officer, please let me go my family is starving. We hadn't eat for to long. Please.. Please... *cries

You looked down at her as the wolf kept crying, the fact she only steals food for her family not for herself. You looked behind as you saw no one was there. You looked down at the wolf girl. So you made your choice.

Y/n: Fine I'll let you go.

She stopped crying as she looks up at you.

Willow: R-really *sniff* you'll let me go?

You look at her reply.

Y/n: Yes you heard me.

She stands up and smiles at you. You put your hand in your pocket to retrieve the key. You held your hands at her handcuffed hands. As it made a *click* sound. She rubbed her hands and cry but not out of sadness but put of joy.