Answering Questions

So, since I now have a pretty substantial amount of readers (for me), I decided to answer some questions about me and The Next Step that you guys probably have.

Why is your username PommyPom34567?

I chose this username because my friends used to call me Pom Pom when I was little because I had a huge pom pom on my hat. The numbers that came after, I chose because I like them.

Favorite ship on The Next Step?

To be perfectly honest, my two favorite ships are Jiley and Nochelle, but I'll give you guys my top 5, in no order because I can't pick a favorite.
1. Jiley (even though they both cheated, I live them together.)
2. Nochelle (they never happened on the show, but I really shipped them when they were younger, and never really stopped. And I loved the No Shell episode, it made me cry.)
3. Noaquie (not in season 5, as they were quite cheesy, but I did actually like them in season 6.)
4. Huntmily (I thought that it was really cute how they had gotten together, and I was sad when the broke up. I think they should've gotten back together.)
5. I can't choose between Clude and Hizzy, I'm really indecisive.

Favorite Season of TNS?

My favorite season would probably be season 3, but I'll rank them again because I'm indecisive.
1. Season 3
2. Season 2
3. Season 1
4. Season 6
5. Season 4 (I actually liked how it had so much drama, I know this is a pretty unpopular opinion, but oh well)
6. Season 7
7. Season 5

Favorite Duets? In order.

1. Flying by Jiley
2. Hood Rose by Nochelle
3. Whirlwind by Jiley
4. Believe by Nochelle
5. Hurricane by Huntmily

Who are your favorite characters on TNS?

1. Riley (I've loved her since I first watched the show when I was little, she was the person I most related to.)
2. Richelle (once Riley was gone, I also felt like I related a lot to Richelle, and she's an incredible, incredible dancer)
3. Piper (she's just amazing)
4. Giselle (because of dancing, she's also so memorable)
5. Amy or Emily, can't decide

Who are your least favorite characters on TNS?

1. Alfie (I actually loved his dancing, but I didn't like how he went after Riley even though he knew that she had a boyfriend.)
2. Elliot (do I even have to explain myself)
3. Kingston (no offense to people that like him, but I personally felt like he was really over dramatic, and I didn't really like his attitude towards a lot of things.)

Favorite Solos done on TNS?

1. All of Richelle's auditions, she's amazing
2. Riley's When The War is Over point solo
3. Summer's Fire with Fire solo (love the song and the dance)
4. Riley's Falling Behind solo
5. Giselle's Fire solo or Piper's Parallel World solo
6. Richelle's Do What I Want solo
7. Eldon's Empire solo
8. Noah's Empire Part 2 solo
9. Richelle's Empire Part 3 solo
10. Richelle's Do Ya Better solo

Favorite Dancers on TNS?

1. Richelle, hands down
2. Riley (she shows so much emotion when she dances, and I'm a sucker for contemporary)
3. Piper (have you seen her turns)
4. Giselle
5. Amy
6. Noah
7. Eldon
I also just wanted to say that I personally like watching styles like Contemporary and Acro better than Hip Hop dancers, no offense towards them, because they're still amazing. And this ranking is not in skill, but in personal preference.

Who's your favorite real life couple?

I don't really have opinions on real life couples, because I don't really know anything about them, also, they're real people and I don't think it's right to judge them in any way—just my opinion. I do think that the real life couples (Briar and Myles, Jordan and Trevor, Erika and Akiel) are very cute and they all seem really happy. That's all I think matters.

Would you guys like a part 2 of this? Let me know in the comments. Also, let me know your opinions on the questions, I'd love to know what you guys think. Have a great day/night everybody, love you all!