TNS New Years Eve Party

In the spirit of New Years, I thought I'd give this a go. The story's set in Season 3 (I know I've been writing a lot of stories set in Season 3, but I love all the characters in it, and it's the easiest to with with. :) This story also is a nice mix of Jiley and Nochelle. I hope you guys like it!

Riley's Perspective:

"Hey everybody!" I yell walking into the apartment. The Next Step is having a New Years party, which Ms Kate is hosting at her place. I look around the room and see tons of people: James, Michelle, Noah, Richelle, Emily, Hunter, Giselle, Thalia, Stephanie, West, Eldon, Cierra, Max, Piper (she came with James), and sadly, Beth.

I walk over to see James and Piper. "You guys exited for New Years?" I ask.

"Yeah!" Piper yells.

"'Course, Ri." James says. "You exited to kiss at midnight?" He asks me goofily.

"Ewww no!" yells Piper, looking disgusted.

"Too bad, Pipes." James tells her. "She's my girlfriend so I'm going to kiss her."

"It's okay, you don't have to watch." I say gently. I tend to be a little more nice to James' siblings than he is, it's just because of my personality.

"Yeah. Also, you're not kissing anyone." James says to her protectively.

"James, no one's even here that she could kiss." I remind him.

"Yeah, James. Who do you think I'm going to kiss, Eldon?"

"Hey!" Eldon says from across the room.

"Dude, you're dating Thalia." James says.

"Right." Eldon says sheepishly. Thalia comes and drags him off to get food and drinks.

"Who else do you think is going to kiss, Ri?" James asks me, being nosy once Piper walks away. I smirk and point at Noah, and then Richelle. "Agreed." He says. "Nochelle needs to happen."

"It does though." I say, looking over again. "Awww, James, look! He's staring at her!"

"So he is. Would you excuse me for a minute?" He asks.

"Sure. What are you going to do?"

"Im going to talk some sense into Noah." He says leaving me, grabbing Noah by the arm and dragging him off into the next room.

James' Perspective:

"Noah, man, what are you doing?" I say.

"What do you mean?" He asks, looking extremely clueless.

"I saw you looking at Richelle. You should kiss her at midnight." I tell him.

His mouth falls open, and he starts looking nervous. He scratches the back of his neck and says "I can't do that!"

"Yes, you can. Go for it."

"I can't. I don't even know if she likes me." I says insecurely.

"She does, bro. I promise. I've seen her looking at you. She just wants you to make the first move."

"That's not good! I suck at doing anything to do with 'first moves!'" He exclaims. "I always freeze up!"

"You've just got to stop thinking about it. Just go for it and kiss her at midnight. It's the perfect excuse too, because everyone will be doing it."

"Okay. I will." He agrees nervously.

Riley's Perspective:

"So did you work your magic?" I ask James when he makes it back over, two minutes until midnight.

"Pretty sure I did. I think he's going to do it." James says confidently.

"That's good. I hope they get together." I say.

"Me too." He says. It's now 1 minute until midnight. Most people are now pairing up to kiss at midnight.

I can see Noah walking closer to Richelle, and it looks like he's preparing himself. He's so nervous, it's adorable.

"Ri?" James asks, putting a hand on my waist to pull me towards him. He glances at his watch. "10 seconds."

The room starts counting down. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" James pulls into a deep kiss, our bodies up against each other. We pull away after another 10 seconds and I look across the room, and I see Noah and Richelle. Still kissing!

Everyone else who's kissing stops after a bit and stare at Noah and Richelle, who haven't pulled away from each other.

"Yo, Nochelle!" West shouts at them, causing them to detach their lips and look around awkwardly.

"Uh....happy New Year guys!" Richelle says, putting her blushing face into Noah's chest.

Happy New Year guys! Have a great day/night! Love you all!
-PommyPom34567