Truth or Dare Part 2

Author's Note:
Hello everybody and welcome to another story! This part is the sequel to the previous story 'Truth or Dare.' As stated in the previous story, this is set in season 3, but is based off of the sleepover-type episode in season 1.
This story is mainly focused on Jiley (James and Riley) from The Next Step. I hope you guys like it!

"Great, so now we've picked on Huntmily and Nochelle," Cierra says. "I say we pick ok Jiley next!" Oh no.

I'm kind of scared. What are they going to do to us? Can't they pick on any other couple? Looking at James, he has the same startled, yet terrified, expression on his face that I do.

"Okay, but it's my turn to ask," Richelle states. "So I'm asking."

Of course, no one argues with her because, well, it's Richelle. You just don't argue with Richelle. But now I'm even more scared, because people were a little mean to her and Noah, so will she take it out on me and James?
I really hope not.

"Truth or dare, Riley?" She asks.

"Oh, well..." I hesitate. Which one will be worse? I think I'll pick dare, because there are probably some secrets that we do not want to share with everyone. "Dare." I say clearly before I change my mind.

"Good choice. So I dare you to get up, move to the other side of the room, sit down, and watch as James flirts with another girl." She says.

What? But...I don't want to do that at all! I hate watching James with other girls, especially after what happened with—

"Hey, guys! The party's in here, right?" Someone asks as they come in. No, no, no, no, no, no, no! I would know that voice anywhere. It is the most annoying voice in the whole entire world. And who does it belong to? Beth, of course.

"Beth!" Stephanie cheers. "Come and sit by me!"

Beth walks over to Steph and everyone watches. Then I look at Richelle and she smiles, slightly sinisterly, at me. Oh. No.

I know exactly what that evil little girl is thinking. But she won't! She won't, right? It's just too mean to do that.

"Right, so everyone, back to the dare in progress!" Richelle yells, getting everyone's attention. "Riley, get up."

I stand slowly, holding onto James' hand.

"Let go of James and come sit beside me and Noah." I let go and move to the other side of Studio A. "Now sit down." I sit on their left side.

"James, stand up," she says. He rises. "Now go stand in front of Beth."

No! Nononononono! This cannot be happening! Is she seriously going to make him flirt with his ex-girlfriend in front of me? The girl he cheated on me with? And then dated after we broke up? Is she kidding? She had better be kidding.

"I'm not kidding." She states in a slightly harsher tone. "Go and stand in front of Beth."

James looks my way for reassurance, but I can't even nod my head right now. I'm stunned. He slowly goes to stand in front of Beth.

Richelle smiles. Her plan's working, and I know she loves it when things go her way. She wanted to get revenge for having to do that dare with Noah, and she's getting it now. "James, you have to flirt with Beth now."

I can tell he's hating it just as much as I do, but he still goes along with it and flirts with her, when I'm standing here watching. It's torchere watching my boyfriend flirt with another girl—his ex, no less.

It feels like a week has gone by, but it's really only been a minute. 30 more seconds to go, that's it. I can do it.

One minute and 30 seconds have finally gone by! I think that was the longest minute-and-a-half of my entire life!

"Okay, James, you're done. You can go comfort Riley now." Richelle says to him. He comes over to me, takes my hand, and leads me into the hallway.

"You know that that meant absolutely nothing, right?" James says, his eyes genuine and pleading for forgiveness.

"Yeah, I know. It's just not very fun to watch it. And it brought back a lot of bad memories." I say, looking down.

He tilts my face up so that I'm looking up at him. "Riley, every moment that I spent with Beth I was always wishing that I was with you. You are the best part of my life, Riles, and I love you. No one else, ever."

He leans down and I smile against his lips as he kisses me. "Really?" I ask as we pull away.

"Absolutely."

Author's Note:
Thank you to everyone who is reading this! I can't believe I have this many readers in such a short amount of time!
Please comment if you have any suggestions for stories that you would like me to do, I love getting new ideas! If you are enjoying the story, please vote for it, it would really mean a lot to me.