Prologue

"Hurry up, the heir of Wang Clan will be born."

Everyone is eager for the birth of the only child of Wang Qiren and Lan Yi.

"Push Madam ... You can do that ...."

"Ahhhhhhhhh ..."

"Uwaaaaaaa, UWaaaaaa"

"Salute our new Heir"

The whole Clan was very happy when Yibo was born.  He gave hope to Whole Wang Clan to continue their clan.  The couple has been asking for a long time to have a child and because of Madam Lan Yi offering flowers to the Fairy of the Peonies to have an offspring.

"Qiren, Our son  is beautiful ...."
"Yes .. he is a very beautiful child ...."
Everything is complete with Baby Blessing and one monk row  all the babies with same age.

"Qiren, look at our baby he is the whitest of all babies ..."

"Look at the one next to him .. I wish they were also Fated Mates"

The monk approached the babies and blessed the children.

"Wang Yibo, I bless you as gentle child ... You will be the path of peace and  I bless you to be a kind and obedient child...."

Yibo's parents were very happy because of the monk's beautiful blessing on their only child.

"You Xiao Zhan, you will be rewarded to be a handsome man, you will be a brave person who will not back down like your Alpha godfathers."

Zhan's parents looked at the Monk as if confused by what they had heard.  But they are happy with their child's blessing.

"Quiren, did you hear what the Monk said to the son of the other Pack ???"

"Let them be the ones who are important. Our son will be an exemplary Alpha ... It is important that Monghe Jin be blessed."

They have already taken their babies and put the only Heir of the Wangs into the beautiful Bed.