Chapter 1

7 Years Ago

 Zhan seems to have escaped from the cage when he escaped from their house and he quickly ran to the Secret Zone of his troops / friends

Zhan, as the instigator of the riots , again called on his comrades to slap one of their proud classmates.

"Cheng, JiLi, Yuchen, bro, let's fight with my arrogant classmate, I will really attack those one by one!" - Zhan said to his teammates and troops.

At the same time, they walked  when Cheng  noticed Yibo is not here.

"Where is Yibo, why is that not there yet? Where is he? We need to fight."

"I just saw it here earlier ..." - JiLi.

"We don't have time anymore, let's go, my fist is itching to punch the weaklings ..." - Zhan said as if trembling when fighting.

"Wait a minute .... Wait for me ...." - Yibo shouted almost out of breath because of chasing them.

"Where are you going"

"Zhan .. you can just talk to He Peng and talk about everything, don't prolong the fight please Zhan ..."

"If you stop us from fighting He Peng, you better leave the troop ..."

"Zhan, you will be damned ... Zhan please ..."

"Yibo, if I'm with you, just feed your cat .. Cheng, JiLi, Yuchen, don't pay attention to Yibo ..."

Zhan did not listen to his friend and they left Yibo standing with his lips pout.

"Wait, I'm coming ..."

Zhan pulled Yibo's hand and they ran to the hiding place of their enemies.

"Hey He Peng, get out of there, let's fight . You are very proud .. Show your courage ..." - Zhan shouted and He peng and his troops came out.

"You're just arrogant at school .. do you know I can punch your face ..."

Because of what Zhan said, the rival groups have already started and they are one of the opponents.  They fought together while Yibo begged Zhan.  Reason to push it hard and hit his knee on the floor and rubbed the beautiful skin of the Heir of the Wang.

"Oh lord  Yibo ...." - JiLi.

"You hit Yibo .." - Zhan pushed He Peng so it was hard to get up.

He went to Yibo with a wounds on his knee.

"Why are you stopping , Look at yourself you been hurts ..." - Zhan helped Yibo and they left the place where they had already defeated He Peng's group.

"We are dead meat  to Yibo's father ... They take good care of Yibo and Madam Lan Yi almost doesn't want to bite her son with a mosquito and then he gets hurt like that ... We are really ready Zhan"