Tresure Hunting at Camp

I just want to say that I don't own Spirit Riding Free, that belongs to Netflix. I just own my OCs.

Unknown

A night with a full moon and wolves howling being heard. Jim was on his horse during this night "It was late fall, and I was coming down from trapping in the mountains when I spotted it: the hideout of the legendary miner Respero." Jim on his horse walking up to a small shed in plain site.

"Now, Old Respero found treasure beyond his wildest dreams. But he was too greedy to spend it." Jim walked into the shed and found a skeleton and a map in his hand. "So he hid it and made a map. After he died, legend said Respero's ghost would haunt anyone who dared to steal his map. But I wasn't afraid." Jim then grabbed the map and looked at it until something made a noice.

"I should have been." Jim then ran out of the shed of the miner then black smoke started to follow him. Jim got on his horse and then started to ride away from the smoke which was chasing him. Jim was coming up to a ledge which might have been too big "I didn't know if my horse could make the jump, but if we didn't, we'd be dead." Then he jumped and when he was haft way over the ledge the story was interrupted "Oh, my gosh! Did you make it?" Abigail asked.

In Front of Prescott House

"Skin of my teeth." Jim said packing up the cart. Then Lucky came out with many bags and struggling to carry all of them.

"Lucky. We're going on a camping trip, not a cruise." Pru told her as Lucky was walking to the cart and dropped all her bags.

"You know that some people go camping with nothing."  Landon said to Lucky as she sigh at what he said.

"I wanted to make sure I had everything I needed. I've never been camping before." Lucky said feeling a little embarrassed.

"Well, we're about to change that. Let's hit the trail." Jim said putting up some of the bags. As Jim said this all the girls started cheering while Landon got on Star who was also cheering.

Later on a Trail

"Wow, I didn't know your dad was a fur trapper or that he mapped the Rivas River." Pru said impressed by Lucky's dad.

"Or saved 20 people from a mine collapse." Abigail said continue from what Pru said.

"I'm shocked to know that he is your father." Landon said behind the three of them. Lucky was a little annoyed by this but just ignored him.

"I knew he'd been out west before and had some adventures before I was born." Lucky said learning all of this.

"I'll say. Your dad's a genuine explorer." Pru told Lucky. Lucky then went up to her father to where she was beside him.

"Dad, how come you never told me any of these stories before? I'm shocked that Landon thinks they are cool, he is hard to impress." Lucky said to her father.

"I didn't want to tell you. I wanted to show you." Jim said showing off his daughter to the beautiful view.

"Whoa." Lucky said looking out in the view. "I hope we see some skeletons or make daring escapes, just like you did." Lucky said ready for adventure.

"Oh, I think sleeping out under the stars for the first time is adventure enough." Jim said trying to keep it simple.

"Not for me." Lucky said sounding cocky.

"Wow, like father like daughter." Landon said to Pru and Abigail.

In front of them the carriage wheel hit a rock on the ground then the horses stopped.