The Saddle Club Ride

I just want to start off with saying that I don't own Spirit Riding Free, that belongs to Netflix. I just own my OCs.

In the Forest

The four of them are riding in the forest with Landon upfront, Pru and Abigail riding beside each other, and Lucky in the back.

"Try and keep up, city girl!" Pru said on Chica Linda.

This made Lucky and Spirit go faster passing up the two girls "Bet you can't catch me! Come on Spirit!".

Lucky and Spirit was beside Landon and Star "Let's beat them Spirit.".

"You know what to do Star." Landon said as Star started running faster.

"You got this Spirit." Lucky said to Spirit passing up Star by a little bit.

"Come on, girl." Landon said which made Star and Spirit neck to neck. Landon then started having a small smile on his face which Lucky sees.

Then Lucky took a left turn towards a canyon.

"Lucky, stop!" Abigail yelled out.

Lucky and Landon did not hear her and continue their race.

"Hyah! Come on, Chica Linda. Let's go!" Pru said to her horse getting in front of Star and Spirit stopping them.

"Woah, Spirit! Hey! What gives?" Lucky said while Spirit is on his back legs.

"It's okay, Star," Landon said as Star calmed down.

"That's Taylor's Trail. It's really steep. Landon, you knew about this trail, why did you not stop her?" Pru said looking at the trail.

"Since when did I become her babysitter. I don't care what trail she goes down." Landon said annoyed at Pru.

"You know she could get hurt, she new to this." Pru said angrily at Landon.

"And why do you think I care about Clumsy?" Landon said as Abigail started talking before an argument happened.

"It's got three tough jumps that are downhill and dangerous. We almost did it for the Saddle Club ride last year, but it was too hard for some of the riders." Abigail said as Pru was behind Lucky trying to signal her to stop.

"What's the Saddle Club ride?" Lucky asked Abigail.

"Every year kids from all over get together and go on this super fun group ride into the mountains to have a big picnic. Oh, my gosh, it's the best!" Abigail said but then saw Pru tell her to stop. "But it can also be really boring." Abigail said trying to get Lucky away from the topic.

"Wow! When is it?" Lucky asked.

"Oh, who knows?" Pru said.

"Saturday." Abigail spat out which made Pru annoyed.

"Sorry, Lucky. We'd love for you to come with us but you're just not ready for the Saddle Club ride." Pru said feeling bad.

"Not ready? Didn't you see how fast Spirit and I can go?" Lucky said feeling cocky.

"There's a lot more to riding than just going fast." Pru said.

"I hardly ever fall off him anymore." Lucky said which made Pru laugh.

"It's just common sense to stay on a horse, I thought you would never have that." Landon said to make her mad. Lucky was so mad that she just tried to ignore him.

"It's a start. But you still have a lot to learn. Stick with us, and by the time next year's ride rolls around you'll be ready to take it on." Pru said to make Lucky feel better.