Julian Exciting Schemes

Hey guys, I'm gonna be honest here. Not a lot of Landon. I tried hard to give him somewhat of a role and this is what it came to. Didn't have much motivation for this one but I still tried. I hope you like the same episode with a tiny extra storyline in it.

Prescott House

Lucky is in her room moving some unique items. She is moving some more stuff around when there was a knock on her door.

"Lucky, the PALs are here." Cora said as she opened the door to show Pru and Abigail. "Oh, good, you're cleaning your room for Julian's visit." Cora said leaving the room with a smile.

"Actually, I'm hiding my stuff 'cause things tend to disappear whenever my cousin's around." Lucky said a little annoyed by it.

"He's a magician?" Abigail asked with high hopes.

"He's a con man." Lucky said a little upset.

"A con man? Isn't he 14?" Pru asked very confusedly.

"Fine, con boy. At first, he'll be in here charming us, and then he's out selling my quartz for $5. Hide it please." Lucky said holding her quartz up to Abigail.

"$5 for your quartz? What a deal! You've got to buy it, Lucky." Abigail said amazed as she his the quartz under a pillow on the bed then realized it. "Wow, he's good."

"I think he sounds horrible. How long is he staying?" Pru asked shocked to hear this.

"A whole month. He left his old boarding school, and his new one hasn't started yet." Lucky said more annoyed by all of this.

"Did he get kicked out?" Abigail asked with a raised eyebrow while Cora walked by.

"There wasn't enough intellectual stimulation at his old school, so Julian's going to one with a more challenging curriculum." Cora said as she was walking by the door.

"He got kicked out." Lucky said with an unamused face. Abigail sat on the pillow where she hid the quartz.

"Ahh! Bad hiding place!" Abigail said as she regrets sitting on it.

"So, where is Landon?" Pru asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I didn't invite him." Lucky said strictly.

"What do you mean?" Abigail asked as she was recovering.

"Can you imagine Landon and Julian meeting? They would do anything to use me and make money off of me. I will do everything in my power to make sure Landon is nowhere near Julian." Lucky said before there was a knock on the door.

"Oh, Lucky. Landon's here." Cora said from downstairs which made Lucky worry.

"What! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! He wasn't supposed to be here, what do I do, what do I do?!" Lucky said as she was running around the room to see if she could come up with a plan.

"Lucky, calm down, Landon is not that bad. How do you know if he would get along with Julian?" Pru asked very confusedly by all of this.

"I just know it, if those two meet then evil will strike around the world." Lucky said over dramatic before she heard a voice.

"What two?" Landon asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No one, but what I know is that you shouldn't be here when it happens." Lucky said as she ran up towards him and try to push him out.

"Um, I need to grab my notes for class." Landon said trying to get them which made Lucky run back to the table, pick up the papers, and then threw them at Landon. They all fell onto the ground which made him sigh.