An Atlas Sick Day

Hey, TenTex here! The author wanted me to tell you that he will not be doing Pru's birthday. Instead this will be the first story about Landon, hope you like it. He also wants to say that everything in that episode still happened.

Field

Landon was asleep while Star was also asleep laying next to him with no saddle on as the sun started to rise. Landon open his eyes as the sun was halfway up the horizon. He had a smile as Star got up and jump around him, it was her way of saying how she wants to go for a ride.

"Sure, girl. Let's get home first, I slept outside, I must smell terrible." Landon said as the horse neighs like it's agreeing with Landon. "Okay, you don't have to be rude about it." Landon said as he puts Star's saddle on then looks at it with a small frown. Star looks back and notice this then did a low neigh.

"I'm okay girl." Landon said with a small smile so he could make her feel better. He look out at the field one last time then got on Star. They rode out until they arrived at his house and he went in. He looked around to see a note from on the table from Jax.

He picked up the note and it said that he was out for a day or two, to do deliveries for other places. Landon put the note down then looked around the place to see it somewhat dirty.

"Guess it's time to clean up." Landon said as he enter his room to grab some gloves to put on then a bandanna to keep his hair back. "Let's do this." Landon said after opening an window in the living room to let Star stick her head in.

Later

After the house was clean, Landon was sitting on the couch with his gloves on the coffee table and bandanna still on him. The house was very clean, no stain in sight and it will stay that way all weekend. He got up then grabbed an apple from the kitchen and gave it to Star though the window.

"Okay girl, what should we do now?" Landon asked a little bored from finishing everything to do mostly. He started to feel cold in the house so he got a blanket. After an hour of trying to warm up, there was a knock at the door.

"Coming!" Landon yelled out so they could hear him then got up to open the door. He open the door to see Lucky, Pru, and Abigail at the door.

"What are you three doing here?" Landon asked with a mutter.

"Well, we were going to go on a ride but realized that you weren't there so we thought that we can stop by your house to get you to join us." Pru said explaining all of it to Landon.

"Also what's up the bandanna?" Lucky asked which made the other girls notice.

"So I can keep my hair up while I was cleaning." Landon answer as he touches his forehead to feel it somewhat sweaty.

"Are you okay Landon?" Abigail asked a little worry.

"Yeah, I'm fine just a little hot... and cold. And tired." Landon said as he went to the couch and started to lay down.

"Are you alright?" Lucky asked concern for him.

"Yeah, let me just get ready for a ride then we will ride... somewhere." Landon said feeling very cold.

"Are you sure you're up for a ride?" Pru asked also concern for him.

"Of course I am Abigail, just give me a minute to get ready." Landon said still laying on the couch, looking at the ceiling.

"That was Pru who said that." Lucky said confuse by the way Landon is acting. Pru went up to Landon and placed her hand in his forehead.

"Wow, he is really heating up. He must have a fever." Pru said a little worry.