Before we start the book..

Welcome to "Days Union: a Reprise", a story focused on the Roblox myth "The Days Union" written by BeepDaRobot and AliceAsleep.

This will be a rewrite of Days Union, an AU if you must.
We found that DU is straying from the original plot of the myth, so we decided that we wanted to rewrite and rebuild what was already done, and write what was never finished or released.

COVER ART BY MainEye

DISCORD SERVER: discord.gg/87r5EbGF
[JOINING THE SERVER WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO TAKE PART IN INTERACTIVE POLLS, COVER CONTESTS AND MORE.]

Reprise will not have any "ships" between characters, as they are real people behind the screen, and it may make them uncomfortable to be shipped with a friend.
Reprise does not contain any "Y/N" scenarios or original characters. We want to go as close to the original plot of TDU, while changing it and making it out own.

We have taken out some characters due to past issues and drama that nobody wishes to talk about. (EX. "REALISTIC_DAY")

This story will contain mature and triggering topics, along with profane language and is suggested for audiences 13 and over.

All copyright such as names, characters, etc. goes to the original owners of TDU.

Any events in this book that are similar to real people's lives is completely a coincidence as everything is strictly fiction.

Thank you for reading Days Union: Reprise, and we hope you enjoy your stay.