Chapter 8

Harry's pov

As soon as the words left my mouth, he froze in my lap. I knew he was scared of talking about it and wanted to forget about it all, but I wanted to give him everything he wanted and more.

"Hey, it's okay Dray. Everything's fine." I soothed, playing with his hair.

"I-I 'm sorry. I won't do it 'gain. Promise. Please, I wont-"  Draco ranted, his eyes wide and frantic.

I gently pulled his face towards my neck and crooned,"It's okay, it's okay. You can say it again, baby. I promise Draco, you're fine."

"I can?" He whispered, his hands clenching and unclenching around my shirt.

"You can, whenever you want. It's your choice baby, I will always be here for you."

Draco smiled shyly and hid against my chest, his cheeks rosy red.

"'kay daddy," he whispered, blush spreading to his neck and ears.

I kissed the side of his neck and carefully stood up, standing Draco down beside me. With a quick spell, I cleaned up everything and put it back in the basket. After picking up the basket, I took ahold of Draco's hand and gently tugged him along with me. We silently exited the forest, with both of Draco's hands clutching my arm.

"Do you want to attend the rest of your classes? We both only have one left for the day." I asked as we entered Draco's room.

"Okay Daddy but only if you spend the night with me." Draco said, a light blush remaining on his cheeks.

I smiled fondly and kissed his cheeks, saying,"Of course, little baby. Let's get you dressed properly."

I gently undressed Draco, after taking his permission, and redressed him in the uniform, taking my time while buttoning up his shirt and securing his tie. All the while, Draco stood silently, watching me with a small smile.

I tickled his belly and cooed,"All done, baby! Let's get you to your class." Draco giggled and pushed my fingers away, grabbing his wand and bookbag.

Draco's pov

I blushed for the millionth time that day as Harry took my bookbag from my hands and put it on his own shoulders. We quickly went to Harry's room so he could change and grab his books as well and then were on our way to our classes.

I had Potions class while Harry had to go to the greenhouse but he still insisted on dropping me off.

When we reached my classroom, he placed my bag on my shoulder and fussed with my tie saying,"Stay safe baby. When your class ends I will come get you, okay? It's getting dark outside so don't come out to get me, I'll come to you. Or we can meet at the  Great Hall, whatever you want."

"Harry, I'll be fine. And I'll wait for you here so don't worry. Now go, were both already late." I said, slapping his hands away from my tie and placing a quick kiss on his cheek.

He smiled at me and quickly pecked my hair before ushering me into the classroom and running to his own class.

Even Snape's taunts and scolding could not get me down from the high I have been since I opened up to Harry.

I paid attention to the class because I wanted to make Daddy proud even though all I wanted to do was run out the class and into his arms.

After class ended I quickly packed my bag and rushed out, standing by the door. Harry wasn't here yet so I kept standing there. I stood a little taller when the other students started to walk out and immediately a glare settled onto my face. As soon as I say Harry heading towards me, my glare dropped and my face settled into a soft smile. I could hear the shocked gasps from around me but I could care less as I rushed towards him.

Harry chuckled as I practically fell into his arms and rubbed my back while whispering,"Sorry I'm late baby, you didn't wait long did you?"

"No Harry, just a few minutes but how did you reach here so fast? The greenhouse is so far from the dungeons." I asked, pulling back but keeping my arms around his shoulders.

Harry gently smoothed the small frown from my forehead as a blush spread across his cheeks. He murmured,"I may or may not have ran all the way."

At his words I couldn't hold in my coo as I teased,"Couldn't wait to see me, could you? You are so cute." I pinched his cheeks and pulled him into another hug. Harry chuckled again and buried his face in my hair saying,"You're the cutie."

Before I could object he quickly said,"Let's go eat and then we can go to your room again. I'm hungry."

"Okay," I said, taking his hand. I skipped all the way to the Great Hall, all the while pretending I couldn't see Harry's fond smiles.

All throughout dinner we talked about random things, our favourite colours, something called movies, our favourite foods and so much more. Every time I noticed a glare from the Gryffindor table, Harry would make funny faces to get me to laugh or stuff my face with food to distract me.

When we were settled on our bed with comfy PJs on, Harry cuddled me to his chest tightly and told me how beautiful I am and how much he adores me. I also confessed how he makes me feel so safe and even though I felt so vulnerable confessing that, the smile on Harry's face when he heard was worth it all. I fell asleep with my head tucked in Harry's neck and his snores filling. I couldn't image a more perfect day.

  Hii everyone, I'm back!!!! I will try to post more regularly and get more chapters out but I sadly can't promise anything.

Anyways, how did you like the chapter? What do you think will happen next?

I hope you like it and have a nice day. Toodles.