Chapter 7

(Not edited)

Draco's pov

I woke up, cucooned in warmth, feeling safe and warm. Harry was still in bed with me, sleeping soundly, his mouth open and forehead resting on my shoulder. His arms were tightly wrapped my waist and mine were hugging his shoulders. A smile overtook my face when I remembered how Harry had taken care of me, willingly! No one had ever done that for me.

My eyes widened and panic struck my body when I remembered what I had called him last night. He wasn't going to want to stay with me anymore. He must be so disgusted. Ugh! Why do I ruin everything good in my life?!

I slipped away from him and quickly rushed to the bathroom. I turned the water spray on and stood under the warm water for a while, fearing Harry's reaction when he woke up. Would he hit me like my da- Mr. Malfoy does? Would he be mad? Would he stop talking to me? Does he even like me anymore?

I stayed under the warm water until my hands and legs were pruned up and the hot water had run out. I took my time moisturizing my body and slowly put on my clothes. I left my hair as it is, not wanting to deal with it right now and let it flop around.

I peeked out of the bathroom door and saw Harry sitting up in bed, some muggle device in his hand.

I could hear voices and bright lights coming from it and I curiously fled the bathroom and rushed to Harry's side.

"Woah!! What's that?!" I asked excitedly.

"Good morning to you as well. And it's a phone baby." Harry replied, chuckling at my fascinated face.

"What's a phone?"

"It's something muggles use to talk to each other, or pass the time."

"Wow," I whispered and lowered myself into Harry's lap, watching as Harry continued playing the game, which he told me was called Candy Crush.

I soon got bored and slapped the phone out of his hands, ignoring him whining,"Heyyyyy!!"

"Can we do something today?" I asked, turning around to straddle him and wrap my arms around his shoulders.

He rubbed his hands down my sides and leaned his face closer to poke my nose with his, saying,"We can do whatever you want to do, sweetie. We can have a lazy day, or sneak out of school somewhere or go for a picnic."

"Picnic!!" I cheered, slightly bouncing on lap.

"Okay baby," he said, fondly smiling and pecked my cheek.

I blushed and jumped out of his lap, rushing to retrieve a picnic basket I had gotten on a whim from Hogsmead . Harry chuckled at my enthusiasm and said,"Wait, baby, I haven't even gotten ready yet."

I pouted and turned to him, whining,"Hurry then, I wanna go already. We can ask the elves in the kitchen for some snacks, they all love me."

He strolled over to me and hugged me to his chest and said,"Of course baby, but I need to go to my own room to get some clothes."

"You can wear some of mine!"

"You're too small sweet boy, I won't fit in your clothes."

"Ok, but I wanna go with you." I said, pouting some more and giving Harry my puppy eyes.

Harry chuckled and nodded, saying,"Whatever you want."

We both quickly slipped on our footwear before heading towards the Gryffindor dorm.

When the fat lady let us in, I hid behind Harry and tightly gripped his hand. Thankfully we didn't run across any of his friends and were able to leave for the kitchen without any more drama.

The elves were more than happy to give us some snacks like strawberries, chocolates, sandwiches and juice.

Harry led us to the Forbidden Forest, where he had found a quiet and secluded area which was not too far.

When we reached the edge of the forest, he swung me up into his arms and settled me on his hip, saying,"Don't want us to get accidentally separated, Dray. It's too dangerous in there alone for my little baby."

I blushed and nuzzled his cheek with my nose, wrapping an arm around his neck.

He efforlessly carried me to the clearing and when we reached there he used his magic to arrange our blankets and food on the ground, all the while holding me in his arms. Even after he did not let go, sitting down and placing me on his lap.

He fed me the food with his hands, and made silly faces to make me laugh, and made a protective shield around us, and kissed my cheeks, and held me tight. He made me feel so safe, and so warm.

"Baby I think we need to talk about last night."

I know it's short and I'm sorry for leaving it on a cliffhanger but I just wanted to get a chapter out. The next chapter will address Draco calling Harry daddy and more fluff.

I will try to update as soon as I can but I'm about to give my IGCSE exams soon so I really don't have much time to write.

Thank you everyone for being patient. See you in the next chapter! Toodles.