Chapter 1

Amelia POV

Today I got woken up to loud music blasting from down stairs. I get up and go down to see Ariel and Chloe dancing around the kitchen.

"WHY ARE YOU TWO SO LOUD ITS 8.30 IN THE MORNING" I said yelling at them as they stop singing and turn to me

"your the one yelling" Chloe says as she laughs at my angry face but then runs straight passed me back upstairs to.

"Yeah you better run, get ready we're going out for breakfast together ok" I yell
"Ok" she says back while walking up the stairs.

" you too Bitch". I say to Ariel " happy birthday by the way" she say as she kisses my cheek and then she runs upstairs I just smile.
I then went back upstairs and got ready in a cropped tank top and lighted washed jeans pared with my high top converse and Chanel bag.

Once we're all ready to go we go out to my car and get in and drive to where we're having breakfast with the family and close family friends

When we got out of the car I grabbed on to Chloe's hand and struggled to get passed paparazzi but eventually got in, but not without hearing them shouting questions at me and Ariel.

Once we get to the table I see my mom and I run over to her.

"Mom, Hello" I say while hugging her as everyone sits down and we have a nice family breakfast. Once everyone was done we all got up to leave and said our goodbyes and Chloe went with mom.

"Ok, so I need to take you somewhere for my present" Ariel states to me as we're walking out.

"I'm scared, but ok" I say handing her my keys and get in the passenger seat.

———

Once she parks we get out and she takes my hand a guides me to the tattoo parlour.

"Are you kidding" I say smiling "nope we're getting matching tattoos like we've always wanted" she hugs me and then pulls out her phone as it's ringing.

"hi Baby" she answered and I know exactly who it is, my enemy Aaron not kidding.

"Ok we're here now" she says then hangs up the phone and we walk in to the shop and see Aaron and Vinnie sitting waiting in the chairs

"Happy birthday AJ" Aaron says while giving me a short hug

"Yeah yeah" I roll my eyes "rude" he says back while walking over to Ariel who's talking to the tattoo artist.

"Hey sunshine, happy birthday" Vinnie says giving me a big hug "thank you, moon" I whisper, not wanting to let go, but eventually I do as Ariel comes over and shows me the design.