Chapter 3

It was a few day after my birthday and me, Cole, Chloe, and mom were at lunch talking and hanging as a family being one of the days we had free, I told them all about the song I was putting out and they were so happy for me.

As usual we had gotten papped and questioned thought and flashes and cameras shoved in from of our faces, I had hold of Chloes hand and mom was holding Cole.

You know after all the years of cameras flashed right in front of your face and questions yelled at you from every angle you'd think I would be used to it by now, but I'm not but I guess that's what happens when your mom if famous.

I got back to my apartment and said goodbye to mom, Cole, and Chloe and went to get ready to hang out with my friends who were together already, and I was going to meet them for dinner then the movies.

I got ready and put on my simple outfit consisting of brown pant and a cropped black tee and my white Air Forces.

"Look who decided to show up" Aaron shouted as I walked up to the table they were at. I stuck the finger at him and I went to the empty seat with Vinnie on my right and Ariel on my left giving her a hug as I'm sitting down "sorry guys lunch went a little later and then got crowded by the paps trying to leave" I say to everyone

"It's all good we just ordered and vin order your favourite, we're also sorry bout the paps that must've sucked" kio said across from me

"I'm used to it by know" I sad with a fake smile and then turned to Vinnie as everyone went back to there own conversation and he says "I got you a cheese burger and fries with a iced tea" I give him a hug and whisper to him "thank you moon" smile as I pull away from the hug "anytime sunshine" he says with a smile.

Once we had all finished and payed we went to go get in our Uber's to go to the movies but Hollywood fix caught up to us first as well as a bunch of other paps going to the groups we were in walking towards our Uber's. But of corse Hollywood fix was following me, Vinnie, Ariel, and Aaron.

"Hey guys, how's it going" the fix guy asked I don't know his name because he just seems like an annoying guy and I hate paparazzi, but I didn't want to look like a bitch so I just smiled at him as aerial answered "we're good, but um we kind of have to go sorry, bye" she stated as she got into the Uber followed by Aaron "can I ask you one question, Amelia and Vinnie is it true you two are dating the fans want to know" she say as Vinnie try's to ignore him and gets in the car but I turn around to him as I've had enough because aerial clearly said we needed to go and he should respect that. "you know I'm starting to think you care more about teens relationship status more than the actual fans do, I mean seriously man, I'm sorry but back off we don't need to tell you everything going on in our lives, when we want people to know things we tell them" I snap at him and then get in the car and Vinnie grabs onto my hand as the driver leaves the car spot.

"You alright AJ" Aaron says to me "yeah, yeah I'm fine just sick of the paparazzi today and I kind of just snapped" I say sighing. "Oh god that is going to be everywhere isn't it" I stress "probably but you know what, who gives a shit, you had every right to go off on him, and you clearly said we had to go so don't stress we got your back" Aaron says to me with a smile. "Thanks" I say.

"Not way, Vinnie are you hearing this, there getting along" Aerial says in fake shock "I know I thought I was dreaming for a minute there" Vinnie says with the same fake shock. "Ha ha guys, I said what had to be said to her she needs to know that she doesn't have to be nice to the paparazzi after all this time and shouldn't take shit from anyone because she is Amelia motherfucking Pitt" Aaron says with a proud smile "period queen you tell em" Ariel laughs

We pull up to the movie theatre and go in to get our tickets and popcorn and go in to watch after we collided. We all sat down and I was next to Vinnie and Aaron.

And the movie started I whisper to Arron "Thanks Aaron I really needed to hear that"

he sighed and stood up walking out the door pulling me with him.
"You need to let me in AJ, 14 months, I'm not leaving ok not her and not you" he says me with a sad look "I had to protect her, she was nice to him and he hurt me which hurt her, I can't let her get hurt not again not ever. And I'm not saying your going to be that-" I say as he cuts me off to say "I made you a promise and I'm not going anywhere she is everything to me, I love her and you need to let me in, even if your terrified and your still sceptical" he states and I start to tear up. "Joanna I made you a real promise and I'm never going to break that, everything is real to me so please let me in because if you can't let me be your friend your never going to be able to love who I know you want to the right way, I know how you act with him and it seems normal until something happens and you put up your wall again, the wall that he's slowly breaking down that wall that you won't allow him to fully knock it down" he finishes out of breath.

I break down in his arms. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I cry out. "Your going to be ok I'm right here and so is Ariel and so is Vinnie" he soothes while rubbing my back "I know, that's what scares me your right, I need to let you in and he is breaking down my wall, and I need to finally let him" I say in between breaths

And finally someone had brought me to my senses I can do this because if I don't I'm letting him win.

We went back in and he would explain to aerial after when we were home. I sat down and Vinnie grabbed my hand and I squeezed it and stayed like that throughout the whole movie and to the car all the way home until we dropped him off.

——
-E xx