Chapter 7

3 weeks later and all I have been doing is writing and recording my songs, some I don't know how they came to me but they just make sense. Most are about my exes and others I just felt like writing.

One song is for Ariel and I'm going to get her to listen to it now and get her reaction.
I wrote it for her because she is my person and I wouldn't know how to live without her.

We're sitting in the studio and I'm about to play the song to arum just waiting for her and Aaron to come in.

"Hey, have you finished all of them" she asked giving me a hug then siting with Aaron on the couch.

"Yes but I won't you to hear this one and promise me you won't cry" I say before I play.

"I can't promise that" she says smiling up at me

"Ok this is called helium and it's for you" I say pressing play
(Play song now)

"Omg" she whispers already crying as I start to sing on the track.

"Stop" I giggle and sit with her holding her as she listens.

"I can't" she's balling as the chorus was sang.

"You lift me up before I hit the ground" i start to sing along  

"Your love lifts me up like helium"

She looks up at me tears flowing down her face as the song comes to an end 

"I can't believe you made me cry you bitch, ughhh god" she says wiping her tears

"I wanted you to know that you are my person and how much I love you" I say hugging her

"Now you guys have me crying" Aaron says wiping a tear as we all laughed at him.

"Ok we want to hear the rest" she says

"No no you will have to wait for the album to come out" I say ushering them on the door.

"That is so not fare, you make us cry then push us out the door, how dear you" she says from the hallway.

"You can hear it in two days" I said waving them goodbye. And went to post on Instagram.

1964,847 likes AmeliaJoannaPitt- crybaby out in 2 days

1964,847 likes
AmeliaJoannaPitt- crybaby out in 2 days. Surprise album!!

Comments:

User yes yes yesssssssss

User2 no way holy-

JoshRichards- congrats xx

User I'm staying up until I listen to the whole thing.

Charlidamilio- so excited!!

Aaronhull- so proud

ArielSandler- I love you

Avanigregg- can't wait!!

Madslewis- yay!! 😘

Load more comments

E-
Thank you for 17k views loves xxx