Chapter 5

It's been a few weeks and I haven't been speaking to Vinnie that much lately, he moved into the hype house and I guess he hasn't had much time to talk.

I've been talking to Jaden a lot lately, it's nice to have someone who's there. We're talking about making a song together as soon many people are suggesting it, so we've been writing and recording that for a while.

Sometimes I think me and Vinnie are meant to be something, but then I remember that I'm me and he's him. He doesn't settle down and I'm afraid to ask him to do that for me, because I thought I could change the ways of a player once before but that didn't end well for me. With Jaden it's easy I guess, I like him I do but I know it's always going to be Vinnie, but right now we're not ready for each other, I believe I need to put myself out there one more time before I give my heart to Vinnie, yes he's a great guy but I know us, we're not ready yet, if we did we would destroy each other, and I don't think I would come out of that another time.

1 month later...
Me and Jaden finished our song and it's out in 2 days, we started dating 2 weeks ago and I'm happy. Ariel likes him enough to support me with this, he hasn't met my family or anything like that yet because I still have walls up and I'm not ready to just let them fall down for him.
I haven't really been speaking to Vinnie that much but we still keep in touch. He doesn't like Jaden that much but he knows I'm happy so he lets it be.

"Hey I'm going to meet Jaden you alright here?" I ask Ariel. "Yeah Aaron's coming soon anyway" she says with a slight smile. "Ok see you later" I say giving her a hug, and the. I walk out the door and get into my car and drive to Jaden's house.

I arrive at Jadens and I knock on the door.

"Hey AJ" josh says as he opens the door. " hey josh, how's It going?". I ask him.

"Good, good, you?" He asks.

"I'm good yeah" I smile at him as I see jaden coming down the stairs.

"Hey babe" he says as he hugs me.

Ok pause for a second, ew babe no, gross. When did he start calling me that.

"Uh hey"I say back with a fake smile. We then go up to his room. And do what we do every time, sex.

"Hey do you wanna go get food?" I ask leaning over to him.

"Ahh nah I've got to get to the studio, you know how it is" he says getting up and throwing my clothes back at me.

"Yeah I get it" i say with another fake smile. i get it too well, he doesn't really want me for me.

You would have thought I would learn by now that men are nothing but sex craved monsters with not desire to really love you, but I didn't, and I never will no matter how many times I've been told.

I mean sure I love sex and it's great but I want more than that. Is this really all I'm good for? Do they all just want my body?

I leave the house and get back in my car and go home. My music was blasting and I was numb, but as soon as I got out of that car I acted like I was fine.

"Hey you ok" Ariel says as I come in the door to the kitchen.

"Yeah what's up"I say back with a smile. I know she doesn't believe me but she's going to leave me alone because she just knows that's the right thing to do.

"I'm just going to go to my room ok" I say walking up the stairs.

"Ok love you" she says with a sad smile.

AmeliaJoannaPitt- what is real love like?12,786900 likes

12,786900 likes

Ariel.sandler- I <3 u
- <3 <3

User- your stunning

User8- she's a goddess

Jadenhosler- 😍

User6- I miss her bright smile x

User4- I love you

User0- have my babies please

Rileyhubatka- marry me?
- any time xxx

Avanigregg- hot
- ur hotter

User1- anyone notice her not reply to Jaden at all.

Load more comments:

- E