i had a dream about AUL

Words: 533

I had a dream about Among us logic and its very.... strange?
After successfully sleeping at 4:30 am, i started dreaming about among us logic

My brain made up 2 unofficial episodes.

Episode 12- "Im the saviour". I remember thinking the title of the episode was weird.

I don remember much but the crew was fighting a space alien monster, it had a body of a cockroach, it could fly, it had a tail and sharp teeth.

Long story short, i remember the crew defeating it and Captain being all happy.

Episode 13- "real."
Captain was on the skeld and his crew were gone? he heard a woman calling for help.
The voice was in a locked flooding room, of course, Captain acted to save the woman but when he opened the door.
He found that there was no one at all.
He had hallucinated and made up the whole thing. He looked fustrated, clutched his head and dropped to the floor.

I dont remember what happened afterward.
Next thing i knew i was sitting down in front of my computer and i was watching each episode and paying attention to captain.
The more i watched the more i realized something was seriously off.

I opened wattpad and started theorizing about captain.

Captain was mentally ill and schizophrenic. The among us crew isn't real and its all in Captains head.
Captain is in a mental institution and to entertain himself he has dolls that represent the crewmembers.

Thats why they're all colour coded, they're dolls and dolls are meant to be colourful.
Thats why they dont have proper names, the crew isn't based off anyone because  Captain didnt know many people.

Mr cheese and Mr egg are named after food because its the food served at the mental institution.

Stoner is based off a plant that had stones at its root, it was placed on a windowsill in Captains room.
The 2 impostors are something similar to his friends not liking him anymore when they found out he was getting sent to a mental hospital.

This would explain why the crew were able to die and come back every round.
When the round ends, its just Captain drinking his medicine and realizing hes hallucinating.

I know its a game, but in my dream they were supposed to be real people.

And thats about it, before my dream could go further my alarm clock woke me up.

Remember this is just my dream! I dont think Captains an actual crazy man hallucinating the whole thing.

Though this made more sense in my dream considering Captains in every episode.

Episode 12 where Captain and everyone defeats the alien
It's actually a cockroach flying around Captains room, since he's hallucinating he saw it as a space monster.
Him defeating it is actually him killing the cockroach.

Episode 13 was Captain actually tripping and it stopping midway.
Him clutching his head and dropping to the floor is him remembering nothing is real.
The episode is called real because him being crazy was the only thing real.

This is sort of dark haha, anyway.
Have a nice day and im sorry if i ruined captain.