Stoner x Captain fanfiction.

Disclaimer: 2000 words so its long..

The ship stood still, it was ghostly silent with the occasional humm from the reactor echoing through the walls.

Moments like this only happened late into the night. Well saying night would make no sense, considering they were in space.
But to keep a sense of time they kept clocks set to a certain time zone back on earth. So more accurately, its quiet like this when everyones asleep.

In his bedroom, Captain layed with his eyes shut.
Captain was slowly drifting to sleep when something caught his attention.
Outside the room a noise could be heard. It was muffled and very soft but Captain made out what it was.

'Step... step... step'

Footsteps

"Is someone walking outside?"

Captain sat up on his bed and looked towards the door, of course the door was closed and the lights were off but
There it was again, footsteps.

"Why would anyone be awake right now? Especially walking around?"

Captain didn't feel like dealing with this, but he wasn't called Captain for nothing.
Putting on his suit felt like too much effort, besides he wouldn't be out for too long.
He put on the nearest clothing he had, which happened to be just a pear jeans and kits.

He walked over to his door in the dark and it automatically slid open and let the hallway light shine in.
He was blinded for a short period as his eyes adjusted to the sudden change of light.

Captain rubbed his eyes and peered left into the hallway and then to the right of the hallway.
He blinked a few times and saw a figure down the hall to the right. Still adjusting he couldn't exactly make out who he was seeing.

They had a green shirt and black trousers.

The person looked at Captain, turned the other way and continued walking

Captain called out hey but the person had turned the corner.

Should i follow them?
I really shouldn't
But im Captain, its apart of my job to investigate things like this.
I technically don't have to...

Captain turned to go back into his room but stopped mid act.
He looked to where the corridor turns and thought.

Fine.

He went right and followed the person, when he turned the corner the other guy had already made it to shields and turned left again.
Captain picked up speed and continued following them.

They crossed comms and into storage then to cafeteria.
Captain crossed storage and passed electrical in an attempt to meet them around Medbay.
He went up past security through top engine, when captain turned the corner though.
He crashed into something that wasn't usually there.
Into someone that usually isn't there.

Captain had been moving with momentum so when he lost the momentum by hitting into the guy, he lost his footing and fell.
His first reaction was to grab something to stop him from falling and evidently he grabbed on to the person he had just crashed into, dragging him down with Captain.

Captain fell and the other person on top of him.
Captain looked up, his vision now crystal clear, saw the face of Stoner.

Captain fell on his back and Stoner was on top of Captain, on his stomach.
Their faces were so close to eachother that Captain could basically breath the wift of weed coming from Stoners mouth.

Stoners chest was pressed up against Captains and he could feel Stoners worrying fast heartbeat.

Stoner stared for a split second before frantically getting off Captain.