zero / prologue

after him nothing was the same anymore. your body, your mental health, your self esteem — everything has changed. you thought new love was the best cure for old love gone bad, but nothing breaks like a heart. love, lies and betrayals, teenage insecurities and high-school clichés.

a story in which y/n has anorexia nervosa and taehyung brings her food everyday.

────────────•°•❀•°•─────────────

based off a true story.

my story.

WARNINGS!: mature content ahead! mentions of death, mental disorders, mental and physical abuse, sex, substance use, a lot of swearing because i can't help myself. 

it has it all guys, so please don't read it if you don't feel comfortable with any of those. thank you!

this is an au (alternative universe), meaning that everything in this book is purely fictional & a work of my imagination, people and places are purely coincidental & i do not own bts (sadly).

this story was initially published on my instagram (@/banqfic) & now i've finally decided to edit it & post it here as well! a lot of people enjoyed on my instagram account (thank y'all so so much and shoutout to the og readers) so hopefully you'll like it too :)

this is the story of my life (1d flashbacks incoming) that i've exposed on a plate and let y'all see it. cause what's more therapeutic than making a story out of your trauma, right?

no but for real now, apart from my shitty ass humor that i use to cope with reality, i truly hope, from the bottom of my heart, that this angsty / cracky / fluffy / maybe smutty ;) story will make you feel things. happy things. maybe.

my battle with anorexia nervosa has been tough, but i'm getting better. bangtan helped me a lot. and your feedback helps me grow too :) so thank you.

if you're ever dealing with something, i'm always here. i know this sentence has lost its meaning since a lot of people use it & don't actually mean it, but i do. my dms are always open here and on instagram.

stay happy, healthy & keep on loving!

all the love as always,
maria xoxo