eleven

when jungkook's hands firmly grabbed your cheeks you came back to reality.

you told him. you finally told him about you kissing taehyung and you were expecting legitimately anything coming from him at this point, but never -- in a million years — that he'd snag your face and kiss you with so much intensity.

you wanted to pull yourself back but your force and muscles compared to his were absolutely nonexistent. what on earth was he doing?

you placed your hands on his shoulders as you tried to push him away but this only caused a growl coming from this throat. you weren't kissing him back and it drove him crazy. he bit your lip hard enough for you to feel blood's bitterness on your taste buds.

he put his hands on your waist, pulling you closer to his lap. the kiss wasn't even turning you on this time because his dominance was way too harsh and poignant. you didn't even feel like kissing him — what the actual fuck? you just told him you cheated and he stuck his tongue in your mouth against your will. this is not jungkook.

"s-stop", you tried to say when his tongue started exploring your mouth. nothing happened.

when you felt his fingers on your bare skin as he tried to take off your shirt, you knew it was time to do what seokjin has taught you years ago: hit a guy in the balls with no mercy and never look back.

your knee stroke jungkook's crotch and he whined, finally letting go of you. "what the hell, y/n?!"

you quickly moved from his lap, taking advantage of his pain. you felt the taste of blood and salty teardrops in your mouth.

"what the fuck..." you sighed, taking a few steps back. jungkook stood up as he held his crotch with his left hand. your whole body froze as you were terribly shocked. what was he doing?

"fucking hell." you heard jungkook's voice. no -- this wasn't jungkook, not even his voice was the same anymore. you have never seen him like this before.

"do you want to know what i was doing at yoongi's party, y/n?" he was absolutely terrifying; his growls, the fury in his ebony eyes, his clenched teeth. you swallowed in fear, feeling dizzy again and not because of the lack of food.

"i went to smoke weed, y/n." he stated. "and i almost got my dick sucked, but i couldn't do this to you. i couldn't." you glared right into his eyes this time.

"my parents are getting a divorce, i started smoking weed and you were the only thing in my life that kept me sane, y/n. you were the only reason i was still here", he continued, emphasizing his words as your tears couldn't stop falling.

he moved closer to you. "we've been dating for half an year and we've never had sex." his tone was calm now. "i've never put pressure on you, y/n. never. you were the first girl i didn't fuck with after the first few days — after six fucking months. i knew something shitty happened between you and taehyung that really marked you and i waited for you. six. fucking. months."

your heart skipped a beat.

"do you know how many opportunities i had to fuck someone? i didn't even look at other girls, y/n, i didn't even flirt with a single one —  for fuck's sake, i didn't even ask my girl classmates for homework. and you made out with your ex-boyfriend at a party where i invited you?" jungkook looked away, breaking your eye contact as he made his way back to his bed.

you were absolutely devastated.

jungkook sat on his bed and you watched him fidgeting with his hands, the chords of muscles in his forearms flexing. his gaze was downcast, his plump lower lip caught between his teeth as he covered his face with his hands.