nine

you've never been in yoongi's room before. of course you knew taehyung's house since you've spent so much time here together but he used to get extremely mad whenever you were close enough to his brother's room for some reason.

if it wasn't for min yoongi — the small drug dealer close to your neighbourhood — you wouldn't have met taehyung, even though the two of you were in the same high-school, you were just passing by each other everyday and not paying attention to one another since all of your classes were different.

yoongi was genuinely so nice to be around. he seemed a tough guy on the outside, with his wall built up to the limit so people wouldn't get close to him, but whenever he put his gummy smile on full display for you to see, you realized how much of a sweetheart he actually was. a true tsundere.

being one of the funniest people you've met by now, you truly loved helping yoongi achieve his dream... and he was keen on making you relax with the fresh weed he always provided for you. opening up to you, he told you about how he needed a lot of money and his current job at some cat shelter wasn't that much of a help, so you became his most loyal costumer.

unfortunately, you quit smoking cigarettes when you and jungkook started dating because he has legitimately begged you to. if he actually found out you were missing a big fat joint in-between your two fingers from time to time while he was caressing your hair in his bed he'd most probably have a heart attack.

so you've distanced yourself from yoongi ever since you started dating jungkook. no one except you and him was aware of the fact that you actually enjoyed getting high after you and taehyung broke up.

but tonight, your wish finally came true. yoongi opened the window as he handed you a joint he freshly finished rolling while you were laying on his bed. you patted the spare seat next to you so yoongi could join you.

your phone

you: hello moron

dumbest ass

taehyung: Y/N, thank god

where are you?

you: why the fuck do you care

you know i hate you right

taehyung: Y/N

i know you hate me and you have all the right to

but please tell me where are you

when did my house become so fucking big

me and Jimin had been searching for you for the past 20 minutes

you: lol taehyung i don't hate you

you're just disgusting

i feel nothing towards you

not even hate

taehyung: are you drunk?

you: if i was drunk i couldn't even type

taehyung: oh no

please no

tell me you didn't smoke

please Y/N

you: high

i'm hi

taehyung: GOODNESS

PLEASE