six

jimin's phone

jimin: What the hell do you think you're doing?

Taehyung: have you guys enjoyed the pizza?

jimin: Taehyung, you're playing with fire

Thank God Jungkook hasn't seen you yet

Taehyung: why are you so scared of him anyway?

relax Jimin

i just wanted to see if Y/N was eating, that's all

it's not like i came to your table and started chatting

jimin: You're weird

You never sit here

Taehyung: i know, it's just one day

jimin: Taehyung, Y/N is not dumb

She'll figure out that you put the noodles in her locker yesterday

Taehyung: and why is that?

jimin: You're literally sitting with Namjoon

And you're the only one who actually talks to him

Taehyung: does her boyfriend know about me trying to feed her?

jimin: Well you're still able to walk so obviously not

Taehyung: thank you for keeping it a secret Jiminie

now go back to your conversation

Y/N's precious Jungkook feels kinda lonely because she's ignoring him

oh no :(

(the next day)
your pov

third day. it was the third day you found food in your locker. this time, a hamburger with some french fries. and sprite.

same kind of note, same handwriting.

"i figured you don't like italian food, i hope your friends enjoyed the pizza.

ps: first chinese, then italian, now american. i hope you know how thoughtful i can be while changing the menu."

this was genuinely creeping you out. the person who constantly put food in your locker stalked you yesterday at lunch? what kind of sick person does that?

you tried to remember what seemed suspicious or unusual yesterday and the only thing that came to your mind was the sudden switch of places taehyung decided to do. it was not possible though, you couldn't see whom he was sharing a table with since he was facing your back and because of the fact that you didn't want him to notice you were looking at him even if it was for a tiny moment.

this just was too much for you. the whole food in general, you were starving and still couldn't eat anything. jungkook was acting weird and quite distant since the incident that happened a few days ago when you fainted in the bathroom and didn't tell him the truth. the two of you were always talking and constantly texting each other in class but the communication between you felt almost nonexistent lately. you also felt like jimin was hiding something since he couldn't look you in the eyes yesterday at lunch. it seemed like hoseok was the only sane person around you right now.