Fred Weasley x fem!reader

(You are Cedric Diggorys sister and you are in your way with your brother and dad to see the quidditch World Cup. Enjoy!!)

"WAKE UP!" Cedric shouted from downstairs.
"LET ME SLEEP" I screamed back
"GET UP OR WE ARE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU" that's when I finally decided to get up out of bed. "OK IM UP. GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES TO GET CHANGED" I shouted at Cedric. "HURRY UP" He shouted back. This time I couldn't be bothered to reply. I walked over to my clothes that I had set out the night before. I get changed.

(You are in Gryffindor) I grabbed my backpack filled with stuff that I will need like clothes, toiletries and a few books

I grabbed my backpack filled with stuff that I will need like clothes, toiletries and a few books. I ran downstairs. "Finally, let's go"
Cedric said and stood up, walking to the door . Dad was already waiting outside.  We began walking towards the forest , which confused me because  I thought we were going to the hill. "Dad, where are we going?" I asked. "We are meeting the Weasleys, didn't you know?" Cedric says smirking at me. "What?" I moaned at him. "Oh stop complaining, you'll get to see Fred;)" he said, wiggling his eyebrows at me. I blushed. You see, Fred and I always had a flirty relationship, and when I we were in third year, I developed a crush on him, and I still like him. And the worse part is that Cedric knew about it.
Pretty soon we arrived at the spot where we were going to be meeting the Weasleys  but they weren't there yet. Me and Cedric got bored so we climbed up a tree and sat on one of the branches out of sight. I grabbed my back and took one of the books out and began reading. Everything else around me went out of focus until I heard, "ARTHUR ITS ABOUT TIME SON" I looked up at my dad shouting at a man I assumed to be Arthur Weasley. I silently giggled so I wouldn't be noticed. I put my book in my bag and jumped down. "And this must be Y/n, I've heard a lot about you from Fred. "Nice to meet you Mr Weasley" I giggled as I noticed Fred blushing.
I was about to go and walk besides Ginny and Hermione but before I could, a hand grabbed my wrist, " looking good y/n" Fred said to me walking with me. "Thanks, I wish I could say the same about you" I smirked. He just grinned as he knew it was pulling his leg.
After a while my feet began to hurt. I cursed at myself for wearing heeled boots. Fred noticed I was getting agitated. "Are you ok?" He asked.
"Yeah, it's just my feet hurt" I replied sighing.
"Do you wanna piggyback?" I looked at him in disbelief. "Are you sure, I'm quite heavy?" I asked back." I'm sure" he said, bending down in front of me. I climbed onto his back and he stood up with ease. "Heavy? Your light as a feather." He laughed, shaking his head. I just giggled and rested my head on his shoulder
After a while, we arrived at a hill with a boot ontop. We all crowded around it and grabbed onto it. Everything started to shake and we were off. I had travelled by port key before so I knew how to land straight on my feet but is seemed that the others didn't. As everyone else landed quite heavily on the ground, me, dad, Cedric and Arthur landed gracefully on our feet. I walked over to Fred and held my hand out to help him up. He grinned at me and grabbed my hand, getting up. We started walking and it got to the point where we had to part from the Weasleys. I hadn't noticed until now but me and Fred still hadn't stop holding hands. I only noticed when everyone were grinning at us. I looked down and tried to pull my hand out of his but before I could, he brought my hand up and lay a kiss on the back of it, "see you later" I couldn't speak so I just waved at him as he walked away.

Time skip to after the quidditch match

Ireland ended up winning and me, dad and Cedric were celebrating in our tent until we heard shouting and screaming from outside. We all ran outside to see people running in all directions. "GET BACK TO THE PORT-KEY" Dad screamed at us and ran off to find other people from the ministry. Me and Cedric got separated. I was running when I got tripped and fell unconscious.
My eyes opened to see burning tents and smoke. There was no-one around and I was afraid. I decided not to h shout for help in case there was still death eaters around. I looked into the sky to see a mysterious green mark in the sky. It looked like a skeleton with a snake slithering out of the mouth. I gasped. "The dark mark" I whispered to myself. I had heated about it from my dad. Then, I heard shouting. "Y/N!!" I turned to see Fred running towards me. I ran to him. When we reached each other, before I could speak, he grabbed the side of my face and kissed me. HE KISSED ME. I kissed back and we stayed like that for a few seconds until he pulled away. "When you weren't at the port key I was so scared. I thought I lost you" he whispered, his forehead resting against mine. "I'm not going anywhere" I whispered back before hugging him. He hugged back. "I love you y/n, and I have for a while"he confessed, looking into my eyes. "I love you too"I told him. He smiled at me before picking me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and kissed me, spinning me around. "Please be mine" he asked putting me down. "Yes" I pecked his lips. He kissed me again. That was until we heard, "OI YOU TWO ITS ABOUT TIME DONT YOU THINK" we looked and saw George clapping. We blushed and locked eyes, getting the same idea. I nodded before we ran at him. He got the memo and started to run away.

————————————————————————

This is the longest imagine I have wrote so I hope you enjoy it. I put a lot of effort into it.
I will now leave you by gracing your eyes with this beautiful picture of James phelps.