Harry potter x fem!reader

You are Draco's twin sister. You are very close
————————————————————————
I was sitting next to Draco in the great hall at dinner with Blaise, Crabbe and goyle. I wasn't really paying attention to the conversation though because I was waiting for the signal from my boyfriend , Harry, so we could sneak off together. You see me and Harry Potter were dating, which seems a bit like an oxymoron when you think about it. A Malfoy and a Potter dating. And that's why we kept it a secret. Because I knew, as much a Draco loves me and wants me to be happy, he would stop me and Harry from seeing each other. 

I was starting to get impatient when I seen Harry get up and look in my direction before walking out of the great hall. I turned to Draco, "Hey, I think I left my potions book in the library and I need it for class tomorrow, I'm gonna go get it and then got back to the common room." I said standing up. "Ok, well I'll see you later, be careful" he said. "I will" I said sighing before walking away. When I got out of the great hall, I headed towards the astronomy tower, mine and Harry secret spot ever since we started dating. When I got there, I saw Harry stood by the railing waiting for me. As soon as he seen me, he walked over and kissed me. I kissed back obviously. He broke the kiss but still had his arms around me, "I missed you" he told me hugging me. "I missed you too" I told him gripping his back. There was something about being with Harry that was different from anyone else I've ever been with, not that I've been with many people. He made me feel calm and every time we kissed or hugged, butterflies would erupt in my stomach. He was my safe place.

He released me from the hug and I went and stood by the railings, looking over at the scenery.

He walked up behind me and put his arms around me, hugging me from behind

He walked up behind me and put his arms around me, hugging me from behind. He then rested his head on my shoulder. We just stood there, in the peaceful setting. It was moments like this that I loved. When it seemed like everything had stopped and it was just him and me. No one else. "So, I've been thinking" he said in a hushed tone "mmm I dont like it when you think." I said turning round. I was now leaning on the railing with his arms on either side of me. "I think I might tell Ron and Hermione about us" this took me by surprise. "Really, are you sure, what if they get angry?" I asked him  "I've never been sure of anything more in my life" he told me, kissing my cheek. I  smiled at him and nodded. "Ok if your sure but I'm not sure I'm ready to tell Draco yet, so if you tell them, tell them to keep it a secret I told him. "Okay, that's fine, we both know how protective Draco is of you"  I nodded "like remember that time Zabini kissed your cheek and Draco nearly killed him" Harry said smiling. I grinned.

Then from the corner of my eye, I saw a speck of blonde by the door. Draco. "When we're you going to tell me y/n , when? I'm your twin brother and you couldn't be bothered to tell me. We're supposed to tell each other everything!"  Draco said, looking hurt. "Draco, I was gonna tell you but I was scared of how you'd react" I admitted, breaking away from Harry's arms to walk over to him. "You know what y/n, don't come near me anymore, your no sister of mine. Dating a Potter." He said in disgust before quickly walking away. As soon as he left, I broke down into tears and went to follow him but Harry grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled me into his chest, "Shhhhh it ok, it ok" he hugged me tightly. "Let him cool of, he cant ignore you forever, your his sister" I nodded and sobbed into his chest.

That night, I didn't go back to the common room, I couldn't bare facing Draco who no doubt had told everyone about me and Harry. Instead me and Harry slept in the astronomy tower together. I stayed in his arms all night.