Blaise Zabini x fem!reader

This imagine takes place in the deathly hallows during the battle of Hogwarts. You are Draco's sister but you aren't a death eater.
————————————————————————
Me and Draco apparated into Hogwarts. He said he was going to find Blaise and Goyle. I wanted to go with him but he said no and that it was too dangerous and that I needed to stay safe. I was annoyed with him at first but agreed. I wanted to go with him so I could make sure Blaise was ok.

Me and Blaise had had an on and off relationship for a while but I knew in my heart that I loved him, always have, always will. And I was scared that if something happened to him before I got to see him, he wouldn't know how I truly felt.

I ran into the great hall to see if I could find him, but he wasn't there. Everyone started running outside. I followed. "HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!" I hear Voldemort shout as I make my way to the front of the crowd to see what was going on. Voldemort started to try and recruit pupils to his army and I tried to stay hidden while Draco was called to the other side yard my parents. They never really cared for me . That's why Draco was so protective of me all the time. He's really the only real family I had. I started to look around to see if I could find Blaise but then Harry rolled out of Hagrids arms and fought Voldemort.

Time skip to after voldys death

My parents had took off with Draco. I didn't care I just wanted to find Blaise. I walked into the great hall and began to frantically look around.

Then.......I saw him

"BLAISE" I screamed as I ran towards him. He turned around at the sound of my voice and ran towards me. When we reached each other, he threw his arms around me and picked me up, hugging me tightly. After he released me, he grabbed my chin and started to check me for injuries. "Are you ok?Are you hurt?" He asked me, still checking me. "Yes I'm fine. I need to tell you something" he stopped and looked at me, staring right into my eyes. "What?" He asked. 

"Blaise..... I'm in love with you. And I have been for a long time. I was so scared that I wouldn't get to tell you and I..."

I got cut off by him grabbing my face and kissing. But this kiss was different. It was so filled with passion and love. It made every nerve in my body tingle. It made everything stop. I could've stayed like that for a lifetime. He pulled away but put his forehead against mine. "I love you too" he whispered. I smiled from ear to ear before grabbing his collar and kissing him again. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

————————————————————————
I hope you enjoyed this imagine. If you have any requests for characters, please comment.
I will try my best 💜