Fred x fem!reader

(For context, pretend that the World Cup had already happened)
You are in the same year as the golden trio and are also in Gryffindor. In first year, you grew close, to Harry, Ron and Hermione as well as the Weasley twins but in particular, Fred. Over the three years of knowing everyone, you developed a crush on Fred and he was constantly flirting with you, putting his arm around you and looking after you. Over the holidays, the Weasleys always invited you to stay with them and you always accepted as you had nowhere else to go as your parents were always working. Now finished fourth year, you were staying with the Weasleys over the summer
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Your POV

"Morning Y/n" mrs Weasley said as you emerged from the staircase and sat at the table for breakfast. "Morning" you replied tiredly, resting your head on your hand. Everyone apart from the twins were sat at the table eating breakfast. "Ugh, where are those boys, I'd better go and get them" molly sighed, walking over to the stairs. "I'll go molly" you stopped her, getting up from your chair and walking to the stairs. "Thank-you dearie".

You made your way up the staircase to the twins bedroom. You knocked on the door to ask if you could enter but just received no reply so you opened the door and walked in to see no George which means that he must have went to the bathroom but as you scammed the room your eyes landed on Fred. There he was, laying in his bed, wrapped up from the waist down In blankets. From the waist up he was bare, his toned torso on display. Your face flashed red as you made you way over to him to try and wake him up.

"Fred" you slightly whispered as you put your hand on his shoulder to try and shake him awake but only received a groan in return. "Fred, you need to wake up, breakfast is ready" you shook him again. This time he cracked his eyes open to look at the person who interrupted his slumber. When he noticed it was you, a smirk grew on his face and he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the bed with him, making you fall into his chest. "FRED WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" You whispered loudly. "What, don't pretend that you aren't enjoying. Just ten more minutes! Pleeeeeeeeaaaaasssseeee?" He begged as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Okay fine, but only ten minutes" you replied before nuzzling your head into the crook of his neck, cuddling him. Fred giggled at your reaction as the noise of his laugh rattled in his chest. "Shut up, don't pretend that your not enjoying it" you mimicked him and slapped his chest lightly. "OW, okay okay fine, and anyway, I don't need to pretend because I am enjoying it actually" he whispered in your ear which left you speechless for the remainder of the ten minutes that you had promised him.

"Alright come on it's been ten minutes, let me go!" You said to Fred, trying to wiggle out of his arms. "Noooooo, I don't want to" he replied as he pushed his face into your neck. "Come onnnn" you said, wiggling again. "Okay fine, but first, give me a kiss" he whispered cheekily. Your eyes widened any your face went red, he had never been this suggestive with you before. "WHAT?!" You relied, looking up at him. "I won't let you go until you do!" He smirked, wrapping his arms around your waist even tighter to stop you from getting away. You face grew even more red. You pushed your face closer to his, as if you were going in for a kiss on the lips before moving to the side kissing him on the cheek, catching him off guard, which gave you the opportunity to get out of his grasp. You sped towards the door as Fred yelled behind you, " hey come back here, that wasn't the sort of kiss I meant" he chased you down the stairs, still topless, and out into the garden where you had ran, past his questioning family.

He caught up to you pretty quickly and threw you over his shoulder. "HEY PUT ME DOWN!!" You screamed kicking your legs. "No, your coming with me missy" he replied before slapping you on the arse which did make you stop kicking. He carried you back into the house, past he even more questioning family, back up the stairs and into his bedroom where you two once were five minutes ago.

Once he entered his bedroom, he kicked the door closed with his foot before throwing you on the bed and climbing on top of you, pinning your hands down with his so that you couldn't try and run away like last time. This time he didn't even say anything, he just leaned in and pressed his lips against yours which took you off guard but you still kissed back. You had been wanting this for so long and it finally happened. He had took his hands away from yours and brought them down to your waist which meant that you were able to wrap your arms around his neck, bringing him in closer. He smiled into the kiss and squoze your waist before you flipped you both over so you were straddling him. The kiss lasted a few minutes minutes before a loud voice came from downstairs. "FRED, LET GO OF Y/N AND GET DOWN HERE!". This made you stand up and without speaking a word to him, you walked towards the door.

Just before you left, you spun around to look at the flustered mess laying on the bed and uttered, "to be continued"