Rainbow quartz 2.0 x reader

Requested by: xThat's_Rough_Buddyx

Rainbow Quartz 2.0 sighed in relief as another one of his classes was over for the day. Rainbow Quartz 2.0 had been teaching the class how to be nice and to be a gentleman or women, since most gems identified as female, when at big human events like parades, parties, etc. While using some text books on human history for examples if the gems didn't quite understand or just understood pictures more than words. Rainbow Quartz 2.0 was also teaching his lessons on the cliff just above the obsidian statue that held Steven's house, warp pad and green house.

"See you tomorrow sir!" A gem said as they ran off to another one of their classes of the day. Rainbow smiled and waved to the gem student with a smile. He rested his hands on his hips as the shape of the gems slowly disappeared from his view. Once they were gone, Rainbow Quartz 2.0 sighed and summoned his umbrella. "Might as well clean up so Pearl and Steven don't have too." Rainbow Quartz 2.0 said and walked over to the chairs, books, desks and anything else that was used for the lessons, touching each object with his umbrella and sending it off to where it belongs. As he watched them go, he snapped his umbrella away and folded his arms across his chest with a closed eye grin. "So glad these students see my potential and have the patience to deal with my such long lessons." Rainbow Quartz 2.0 said as he put his hand on his chest, the other hovering over Pearl's gem. He knew that sometimes he would get carried away with his lessons, but Rainbow Quartz 2.0 just loved sharing something that both Pearl and Steven could agree as something they viewed as important.

"Alrightly then, I should probably let Steven and Pearl do their daily tasks." Rainbow Quartz 2.0 said as he stood with opened eyes and just looked ahead. But nothing seemed to be happening, even a leaf fluttered by as Rainbow Quartz 2.0 just simply stood there. He then hummed as he tightened his lips, his face becoming a confused but thinking look. "Or I could stroll around Beach City and see if anyone needs my help!" He said and began to walk down the cliff, summoning his umbrella once more to begin to hover around Beach City. Since it was after school hours for Little Homeworld, not much was going on. Rainbow Quartz 2.0 would say his usual hellos and just see if any children needed his assistance. He didn't know how, but, Rainbow Quartz 2.0 became well know for how well children liked him after baby sitting Onion.

In reality though, Rainbow Quartz 2.0 was getting bored as he found nothing really entertaining to do. He sighed as he laid in a bored posture on his umbrella that allowed him to hover on the sidewalk of the streets. "How can there be no one who needs the help of Rainbow Quartz 2.0?!" He yelled allowed, his eyes closed as he hovered closer to the corner of a building. But what he didn't noticed was someone walking to the same corner but with a giant pile of books in their hands, blocking their vision up ahead. As Rainbow Quartz 2.0 complained to himself, him and the person became closer and closer until they knocked into one another. Rainbow Quartz 2.0 yelped as the umbrella stopped hovering and caused him to land on his butt, books flying in the air a bit as some just landed on the ground. "Ow..." The person said as Rainbow Quartz 2.0 rubbed his forehead, not touching Pearl's gem though. "Oh dear, I apologize for me not-" He said as he looked up but cut himself off as he looked at who he umped into.

A girl sat in front him as she was sitting on her legs and quickly collecting the books that had dropped. She had h/c colored hair that was probably h/l but it was styled in either a messy bun or unkempt ponytail. But the small bangs or strands of hair hid the majority of her s/t face and other facial features that Rainbow Quartz 2.0 couldn't see easily. He did noticed the girl's eyes were e/c, however. "Oh, no, no, no, no! I'm going to be so late!" The girl said frantically as she tried to grab all the books, some slipping out of her grasp. Rainbow Quartz 2.0 also noticed her attire, she was wearing a black wool vest on top of a very wrinkled white button up. She seemed to have a black skirt and high heels, much like she was in a hurry. Rainbow Quartz 2.0 stood up and looked around for his umbrella and saw it resting in the street. He quickly grabbed the handle and walked over to the girl, put the tip of his umbrella on the book the girl was about to grab.

She gasped quietly as the book glowed a bit pastel pink and began to hover into the air, allowing to be distracted as she watched the book hover up next to Rainbow Quartz 2.0 head. "I deeply apologize, I wasn't watching where I was going." He said and outstretched his free hand to the girl below. She studied his hand for a moment before putting her own hand into his, Rainbow Quartz 2.0 pulled her up onto her own two feet. "Why don't I help you collect everything?" Rainbow Quartz 2.0 requested as he allowed his umbrella to hover around the girl and touch each book on the floor and allow them to hover. The girl watched with interest as all the hovering books flew over to Rainbow Quartz 2.0 and stacked themselves into two separate piles. "Allow me to introduce myself." Rainbow Quartz 2.0 said as he bowed respectively. "My name is Rainbow Quartz 2.0." He said as the umbrella hovered over to the girl and tapped her shoulder. "Whoa!" The girl said suddenly as her clothes and hair glowed. All the wrinkles were creased down and flatten. All buttons were buttoned in the correct slots as the wool vest was also straightened.

The sleeves of the button up were rolled up, stopping at her elbows as her hair was fixed. The bun was released and a small braid was being made that would go straight down the girls hair or it was slightly curled at the ends. The girl watched as Rainbow Quartz 2.0 made a set of bags that could easily hold the books, which flew into the bags and hovered over to the girl. She grabbed the bags and looked at them before looking at Rainbow Quartz 2.0, who was smiling. She blushed a bit and shifted the weight of the bags and used her free hand to push some hair behind her ear. "Thank you, my name is also Y/n L/n." She said and looked up at Rainbow Quartz 2.0 who seemed surprised, he chuckled softly though as some blush remained on his cheeks.

But suddenly, reality hit Y/n as her eyes went wide. "WHO IS LATE FOR HER JOB INTERVIEW!" She yelled and ran off, bumping into Rainbow Quartz 2.0 a bit as she zoomed past him a bit. This caught Rainbow Quartz 2.0 off guard a bit as he watched Y/n dash off, yelling her thank you's for his assistance with her collecting the books. Rainbow Quartz 2.0 didn't mind though, he just watched her go until her form disappeared from his view. "For some human I just met, she's a pretty one." He said as his posture turned to a relaxed one. But then reality hit him too, blush spreading all over his face as he looked at the ground with a derp look. "Wait, what?!" He yelled as he grabbed his hair. "But I'm a fusion! I can't have a love interest of my own!" He yelled at the sky, taking a moment to himself before looking at the sidewalk Y/n had disappeared on. "Can't I?" He asked quietly, the blush disappearing a bit as he thought a bit about it. "Gah! I need Garnet, she'll surely make Steven and Pearl realize this mistake!" He said as he looked around the street before dashing off to a random place. A trash can fell down and the lid rolled off to reveal Amethyst inside with her phone, a giant grin on her face. "I can blackmail Pearl now!" She said as she tried to crawl out.

Yup, there is gonna be part 2 for this, mainly because I already had a small plot I developed before I could actually write down the story. But see you guys/gals/non-binary people later! I'm gonna laugh if someone knows this reference, but I only know about it from tik-tok T-T