Ballerina Reader Part ll

No one's POV

Steven was smiling at all the gems who came to see the show. He, Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst, Bismuth, Peridot and Lapis got the best spots. They all sat down, Steven and Amethyst had there pop corn. Garnet had tissues for some reason and every gem brought something but had to hide it until was Y/n's act was done. It was around the time where the moon was rising behind the stage and Y/n hid behind the curtains.

"You better not mess up again Y/n." The ring master said behind her. She nodded as he walked onto the stage. "Welcome everyone, we have one last act tonight! That I would Prefer wouldn't go one." He whispered the last part but Steven and Y/n heard him. "The Blue Shooting Star!" He said as Y/n came on with her hair in a bun If you have short hair, then you do nothing to it She bowed.

"Is she suppose to be bad?" Pearl asked.

"Not at all. But the ring master has a problem with her." Steven answered as the song came on. Around half the song, !:27  Y/n stopped dancing and lifted up her hand, then her chest glowed bright blue and the stars shown bright. She moved them around her as she glowed completely and her dress maintained her shape but it looked like stars and her hair looked like a galaxy.

"She's a moonstone!" Peridot gasped, the stars followed Y/n and lifted her in the air and made her look like she was flying. Steven watched her while smiling, he thought she was really beautiful as she danced without a care in the world. 

At the end, she landed but kept her form and sent the stars away. Everyone clapped and threw F/f to Y/n, she was surprised and saw Steven. She blew him a kiss which caused him in blushing hard. They show ended and almost all the gems were home except Steven and his friends.

"NO!" The ring master yelled, Steven saw Y/n on the floor infront of the ringmaster with a scared look. "I told you not to mess up, but that's all you can do!" He yelled, he raised his cane and lowered it but Steven blocked it with a shield.

"Leave her alone!" He said, Y/n saw Steven and ran to him.

"Get back here Y/n! You don't belong with them. Your a freak, like everyone else here." The ring master yelled, Then the crystal gems walked next to Steven.

"You no nothing about Beach city then!" Lars yelled from behind them, he and his crew walked closer to the crystal gems. "It's full of freaks and were proud of it!" Lars yelled.

"It doesn't matter what you say, she's mine unless I see another gem hybrid like her." He said.

"Your looking at one!" Steven said and lifted his shirt a bit to show his gem. The ring master  groaned.

"Fine then!" He yelled and walked off. Steven sighed as he held Y/n's hand to his house.

"Thank you, I've been there all my life." Y/n said shyly.

"No problem, want to watch the sun set with me?" He asked her, she nodded and sat on the beach with him while setting her head on his shoulder.