Teen Steven x ballerina reader

We had a show in two days and I was freaking out! I was suppose to be the lead dancer for some traveling show. I didn't know my parents and only know the show bizz as my family. Everyone was in there tents for the night but I was to worried to sleep as I stared at the ocean. I was in my practice suit and sighed.

"I might as well practice the routine" I said and walked to the stage, I turned on my practice music and stood in position. I started dancing to the song but when it stopped, I heard clapping. I turned to see a boy wearing a blue shirt with a yellow star on it under a pink jacket, wearing blue jeans and flip flops. He stopped clapping when he noticed I saw him.

"Oh sorry, I just saw your dancing and got distracted" The boy said, I was surprised.

"Thanks, if you want to see my full dance, come in about two days when the show premiers." I said as I walked closer to the edge of the stage and sat on my legs to talk to him quieter.

"That sounds like fun, I'm Steven by the way" The boy said while holding his hand out to me.

"I'm Y/n, but on the stage I'm called the Blue Shooting Star." I said and took his hand.

Stevens POV

I liked her name as I shook her hand. Her beautiful H/L H/C on her S/T and the way her E/c eyes sparkled in the stars. I let go of her hand and then I heard someone clear there throat.

"Oh shoot." Y/n said as she stood up .

"Mind explaining who this Y/n?" A man said, he almost looked like the boss.

"This is Steven, Ring master. I just met him." She said quietly, maybe she's just scared of this guy. The ring master looked at me and noticed the star on my shirt.

"Is Y/n causing a problem?" The ring master asked me, I noticed Y/n looked ashamed for some reason.

"N-no, I was just on my way home and saw her dancing." I said, Y/n sighed.

"I see." He said, he turned to Y/n. "You know the rules Y/n." He said.

"Yes sir." She whispered while holding her hands.

"Have a nice night sir. Hurry back to your tent." The ring master said and walked of.

"Sorry about him, we have a rule about staying in our tents." Y/n said as she turned off the stage lights.

"It's okay, I'll see you later." I said as she waved to me and walked away, I turned around and saw Pearl, Garnet and Amethyst. All smirking. I am so gonna get it I thought as I walked to them. I visited Y/n whenever I could and told every gem about the show, even Connie but she didn't know if she could make it because she would be hanging out with her new boyfriend.

"So what kind of flower do you like?" I asked her as we ate fry bits on the stage, for some reason Y/n was scared to walk out of the exit.

"I like F/f." She said and then passed. "Can I ask you something?" She asked and put the fry bits down.

"Sure, i'm cool with anything." I answered and tossed a bit in the air and caught it in my mouth.

"Say you had a ability but your not suppose to use it. But you really want to but your scared people won't like it. Do you use it or hide it?" She asked while looking at the ring master, I didn't like that guy at all.

"I say, it doesn't matter what's your ability is, Tonight, I'm bringing so many people from a place we call mini Homeworld." I said, she looked at me and smiled.

"Thanks Steven, see you tonight." She said and ran to her tent, leaving the fry bits.

"I'm not letting these things go to waste." I said as I grabbed Y/n's helping and walked back to my house.