TeenSteven X archerreader

We were watching TV until the news came on.

"There have been signs of a monster in the forest. If you find it, contact Steven Universe." The man said, Steven sighed as a picture of a corrupted gem appeared.

"Looks like we got another one." Steven said as he walked to the warp pad.

"Yes! Another mission!" I said as I grabbed my bow and stood on the warp pad but Steven looked worried.

"I don't know if you should come this time Y/n." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Steven, I've been practicing with Opal for like a month. I am coming." I said, Steven sighed as he walked on to the warp pad.

"You sure I can't change your mind?" He asked me and I sighed.

"I will be fine Steven, Opal check my bow already." I said, he sighed as we walked into the forest. We heard a rustle in the woods around us, causing me to pull out an arrow and aim it at the noise. Then, a gem came in for the attack at Steven, he didn't have time to make a shield so I pushed him out of the way to shoot a arrow to it's heart and so he wouldn't take the hit.

No one's POV

"Y/n!" Steven yelled when all he saw was yellow smoke to show the gem poofed. He got up and saw Y/n standing there with the gem in her hand.

"Here you, go." She said and fell to the ground, Steven ran to her side as she touched her side. She brought it up and laughed weakly when she saw it was blood. "I guess you were right." She said, Steven held her and picked the gem and bubbled it away. He ran to the warp pad while holding Y/n bridal style.

"It's going to be okay, just stay with me." He said while he's eyes water. He warped them to his mom's fountain and stepped inside of it, he lowered her in and waited. Her wound started to glow but lost it's glow when it healed.

"S-Steven?" She asked him as he smiled while crying. 

"Your okay, just rest." He said while hugging her. He held her again as he warped them back to his house.

"Steven?! What happened?" Pearl asked when she saw the blood on his jacket.

"Y/n got hurt but I took her to mom's fountain." Steven said as he put Y/n on his bed and pulled the covers to her chin. Garnet then walked in and looked guilty.

"Steven, i'm so sorry I didn't warn you." Garnet said.

"It's okay, you weren't here to tell me and I should've had my shield up. I don't blame you." He said Garnet cried and pulled Steven in a hug. Steven stayed next to Y/n the whole night until she woke. The next morning, Y/n woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"Steven?" She asked, he woke up and saw Y/n awake.

"Don't ever do that to me again!" He said and hugged her. She smiled softly and hugged him back.

"Not until your safe." She said, he pulled back and kissed her. She kissed him back, unaware that the gems were watching and fangirling.