TeenSteven x equestrianreader

Request from @HappyHorseHeart1234, thanks for the request. 

Steven was walking and waving at the fixed gems as he made his way to his house.

"Look out!" Someone yelled behind him, he turned and saw a H/t Horse type running towards him, He saw the reins on the horse and tried to stop it with a shield. The horse bucked several times until some one jumped on it's back and pulled the reins. The horse started to calm down so Steven put away his shield to see a girl with h/l that was h/c. She looked at him and got off the horse after it was calm.

"Sorry about that, H/n Horse name got spooked by a snake." She said while gesturing to the horse who was drinking the water from the ocean and spat it out.

"It's cool, I'm Steven." He said and held out his hand for her to shake. 

"Mine's Y/n."She said as she shook his hand. 'i should get going." She said as she walked towards the horse.

"Do you need help? You seem like you've been running the whole time." Steven said to her, she looked at H/n and sighed.

"Probably, I just moved here and some big looking people spooked her along the way." She said, Steven smiled as he called lion. H/n sniffed his mane and went behind him, Y/n started to see some fixed gems from before and H/n backed away.

"It's okay, there nice. I'm just confused why she so scared of them." Steven mumbled the last sentence to himself as they made there way out of town until they were up on a hill. "Do you need anymore help?"

"Not unless you know your way around the woods." Y/n said and then flicked the reins to signal H/n to go. "But thanks, maybe you should come over at my house and bring those gem things over so in case H/n gets out again, s/he won't get scared again. If you want." She said as she pointed higher on the hill.

"Sure." Steven said, they exchanged numbers so could see what would be the best time to come over now and then. Steven started a program where only four gems could come, Pearl, Amethyst and Garnet were the first ones to go.

"I'm confused why were going to look at a horse, there all the same." Pearl asked, she didn't like the idea of a farm, she thought it was nasty.

"So incase Y/n's horse get's lost again, we can bring s/he to my house and call Y/n." Steven said as they climbed up the hill. He looked at his phone which told him there was only a few miles until they got there.

"I am some what excited." Garnet said, Amethyst sighed.

"I know how to get there faster!" She said and morphed into a horse, Amethyst galloped all the way to Y/n's house and Amethyst formed back to her self. "Where is she?" Amethyst asked as she walked over to a corral.

"Maybe she isn't home yet?" Steven said, she told him she was out buying food so it would make sense that she didn't get here on time.

"Whoo hooo!" Some one yelled, all the gems looked over to see a girl with a plaid shirt and blue jeans was riding a horse. The horse jumped over fences while going in a circle, almost like a race. The girl noticed Steven and started to slow down the horse once they were infront of them. "I didn't know you were going to be here so early." Y/n said as she got off of H/n.

"is it a bad time?" Steven asked, Pearl walked over to H/n and pet it head.

"Nope, I was just practicing." She answered as she gave H/n an apple.