One

She trembles in fear surrounded by the other students

She trembles in fear surrounded by the other students. She can't remember anything.. only her name and her.. talent.?

She sees everyone introducing themselves, a boy comes over to her, he has brown and spiky hair.

"Are you alright..? You seem.. pretty shaken up." He asks.

She pauses for a second, then rubs the back of her neck. "I.. I'm okay. I'm a little nervous.. Do you know what's going on? Why can't we get out?"

"I'm not sure. What's your name though?"

"Y/n.. L/n. I can't remember anything.. this is so odd.. why can't we leave.? I don't want to be stuck here!" Her eyes begin to fill with tears.

"Don't panic.. I don't know what's going on, none of us do. Just calm down and we'll get out of here.. I'm Makoto Naegi."

She sighs. "I'm sorry. You're right. I need to just calm down." She rubs her eyes.

"What's your Ultimate Talent?"

"I'm.. I'm the Ultimate Toxicologist.." She looks down.

"Toxicologist..?"

"Yeah.. the um.. the study of poison."

"Oh, that's cool." He smiles and goes to introduce himself to the others.

Y/n stays silent for the rest of the time. She's scared. She knows something bad is about to happen.

She sees someone staring at her from the corner of her eye. A girl. A girl with long purple hair and a little bit braided at the side. She recognises her instantly.

She turns to look at her, but as soon as she does, the girl stops and her eyes turn back to where she was previously looking.

Everybody starts to try and convince themselves it's alright. Y/n knows something is off.

A bell chimes.

The monitor turns on. A dark, shadowed figure appears on screen. Who? Who is this? Or what is this?

"Ahem! Ahem! Testing, testing! Mike check, One two! This is a test of the school broadcast system! Am I on? Can everyone hear me? Okay then.!" The voice says. It tells the students to head to the gymnasium.

"What the hell was that just now!?" Junko, the girl with big ponytails says.

"Well then, If you'll excuse me.." Byakuya leaves the room.

Y/n thinks for a second.

"The sooner we get it over with.. the sooner we can go." She mumbles and walks over to the door. Many people follow after that.

She makes her way for what looks most like a gymnasium. It all looks the same though.

A couple minutes pass of her walking back and forth down the halls, until she finally turns a corner to what looks like it should be a gym, so she pushes the doors open.