Nine

"You say I killed Mukuro then kept the locker key in my dorm

"You say I killed Mukuro then kept the locker key in my dorm. But you, Byakuya, should know more than anyone about how I was unable to do that." Kyoko folds her arms.

"Her dorm room key right.? You were keeping it, so she didn't have any access to her room." Makoto explains. "But then.. there's only one person it could be."

"Who? I don't really understand what's going on.. but who?" Hiro says.

"The only person who had access to the knife and the time to kill Mukuro, was you.Y/n L/n."  Makoto points to Y/n.

"What.? Me? I-! There's gotta be some mistake. I didn't kill anyone.!" Y/n defends.

"T-Then explain why a-all the evidence points to you!" Toko says.

"I don't know! They're trying to frame me.. o-or something.."

"I.. I'm not really sure.. but I don't think it's   Y/n. She would have known the body wasn't Kyoko.. how could someone fake that reaction?" Hina adds.

"You never know someone's true self until it is revealed. Who knows what Y/n is capable of?" Byakuya says.

"I didn't-! I didn't kill her! Kyoko.. Y-You were in my dorm last night.. I-I saw you.! Please.. tell them!"

"That is true. I saw a masked person holding a knife above you, so I stopped them before they could kill you. Then I left. I don't know anything you did after that.. I'm sorry."

"What.. This can't.. You've got it wrong.. You have to believe me.. we're all going to die if you don't believe me!"

"Okay! It's time to vote!" Monokuma announces.

"What? No! No! Please! Give us more time! We're all gonna die! I can't die here!" Y/n begs.

"Everyone place your votes! Will you make the right choice, or the dreadfully wrong one?"

The blackened machine rolls, and a little picture of Y/n shows up on it, the word 'GUILTY' written above it.

"Cooorrect! The person who killed Mukuro Ikusaba, and the blackened of this trial, is none other than Y/n L/n!"

"Huh!? But.. But I didn't kill her! You've got it all wrong! Please.. I didn't do anything.. You have to believe me!" She pleads, tears streaming down her face.

"S-Sorry.." Hina says under her breath sadly.

"Yeah.. sorry.." Hiro says as well.

"This can't be happening.. I don't.. I don't want to die.! I didn't do anything wrong.. Why.. Why me?"

"I don't expect you to forgive me. I know this is all my fault." Kyoko says emotionlessly.

"Kyoko.. Please.. help me! I'm not ready.. I'm not ready for it to be over.. I have so much to do! Someone stop this.. please!" She cries, holding onto her podium tightly.