Five

The day passes

The day passes. So does another. More rooms and another floor opens up. Nothing important is discovered though. At least in Y/n's opinion.

Another Monokuma announcement airs. What now?

She sighs to herself. She sees Makoto walking past her to go to the gym.

"Makoto. Are you really going in?" Y/n asks.

"We don't have a choice. Do we?"

"I can tell whatever he wants, it's not good."

"Then we should find out.. you go first." He steps aside and gestures his arm to the door leading into the gym. Y/n frowns at him and walks in. Everyone else is already there.

Monokuma is on the stage. He talks for a little while, Y/n doesn't pay attention to a word he's saying. She only starts to listen when she hears the word 'motive'.

"Our next motive!"

"You.. mean another video?" Sakura asks.

"No! You think I'm that boring!? It's a new and exciting motive!"

"What are you talking about?" Kyoko says with her usual poker face.

"Don't get grumpy at me! Get grumpy at Y/n! She's the one who is always lying to you! Maybe you should kill her as payback." Monokuma laughs, Y/n just looks down embarrassedly.

"Just tell us the motive."

"I'll be.. revealing all your deepest darkest most embarrassing secrets!" He takes out a bunch of cards with everyone's names on, he throws them into the air. They all land on the floor.

Y/n sees the card with her name on it, she quickly picks it up. She reads the neat writing

'Y/n L/n was on death row for allegedly killing her father.'

She stares at the paper in shock. But inside, she's also not surprised. It doesn't say she actually did it, because she didn't.

"How-!?" Taka exclaims. "How did you know that!?"

"Now, you have 24 hours. If no killings happen in that time, I will reveal all your secrets!"

"What!?" Mondo yells.

"We should all share our secrets now then! I'll go first. Mine is-"

"I-I don't wanna h-hear it! I-I don't care what you say! I-I'm n-not revealing mine right         n-now!" Toko says.

"Neither. I would.. rather not talk about it." Celeste pouts innocently.

"It's okay! Just a little bit.. c'mon!" Hifumi insists.

"No.." Celeste says through gritted teeth.

"C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon!"

Celeste snaps back at Hifumi, Y/n finds it painful to watch.