Seven

Hifumi, Taka and Celeste

Hifumi, Taka and Celeste. All three of them dead.

As usual, Y/n stayed quiet during the trial. After the first death, she's scared if she says anything wrong they might vote for her.

The trial came to a close, as quick as that.

They all leave to go see if Alter Ego is there, since Celeste took him.

A few from the group stand outside the bathhouse.

"I'll go in and check. Y/n, you come too." Kyoko says sternly. They haven't mentioned what happened that night since.

"I have a question for both of you." Byakuya raises his chin.

"What.." Y/n mumbles.

"Why is it that you two are always doing everything together? Perhaps you two are conspiring with the mastermind. Makoto go too."

"Um.. I-I don't really-" Makoto begins.

"If you're so suspicious, he can come. But we have to get going." Kyoko walks into the room.

"Sorry.." Y/n whispers to him, apologising for the awkwardness in advance.

They go in to see Kyoko opening one of the lockers. Inside is Alter Ego, unharmed.

Kyoko sighs in relief. "Thank god, it's safe." She begins to type.

'Have you finished analysing the files?'

"Uhm.. I am almost finished. I should be done by tomorrow morning, just wait a little longer." Alter Ego says happily.

"This is.. Um.. irrelevant.. but can I ask you both something?" Makoto chimes in.

"You want to ask about what you saw a couple nights ago. Correct?" Kyoko looks away.

"Uh- Yeah.."

"You're right. It is not relevant. Y/n and I's relationship is none of your business."

"So.. you guys are together?"

Kyoko shoots him a glare.

"Sorry.."

"It's fine.. don't worry about it." Y/n reassured him, Kyoko gives her a look as well.

"I'm gonna go.." Makoto slowly steps out.

"Um.. on the topic of questions.. I want to ask you something." Y/n says.