Chapter 09

~♥︎~

~♥︎~

"Leave him alone!" Jennie yelled as Mino smirked at the sight in front of him.

Jennie was tied on a chair, while Sehun tried to punch Mino. But since there were his men, they easily knocked him down. They started punching, slapping and making some small cuts on his skin.

She was crying and begging Mino to leave him alone, she was scared, she was scared he might kill him.

"Please, I beg you, leave him alone!" Jennie spoke weakly as her eyes were red and puffy. She didn't give up and continued begging him to leave him alone.

Mino looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Why?" He asked.

"Please, don't do anything to him, in fact leave him alone please I beg you!" She screamed as loud as she could.

Sehun raised his head to look at her...

Pain, was the only thing he could see in her eyes. Even when she tried to look strong, she couldn't...

"Give me a reason! Why!? Why should I leave him alone huh!?" Mino yelled at her making her feel scared.

"It's o-okay Jen" Sehun tried to say, before he was welcomed by a punch.

"No! It's not okay! You! I thought you were a kind person, but, it seems like you're the worst person ever!" She yelled at him making him stay quiet.

"Are you going to stay quite now? Wow, so low of you Song Minho..." She scoffed as she sent him a challenging look.

Anger started blowing inside Mino, as he formed his hands into fists and gritted his teeth.

"Don't. Don't try to challenge me Jennie Kim, because in the end...you'll lose..." Mino threatened her as she sent him a confused look.

He sighed and turned to his men, sending them a nod

"You can free Oh Sehun and...take Jennie Kim instead..."

_

"Jennie! Sehun! Jennie!?" Bobby yelled as he entered the house and started searching for them.

"They're not here. Why?" Seulgi, who was at the kitchen, making herself breakfast answered.

"Shit, Shit,Shit!" He cursed loudly as he fell on the sofa, making Seulgi raise an eyebrow.

"What the f*ck happened!?" Seulgi screamed at him, making him ruffle his hair in frustration.

"Jennie...it seems like Mino kidnapped her." He said as Seulgi widened her eyes.

"W-What do y-you mean?" Seulgi stuttered as she sat beside him, feeling shocked by the news she just heard.

"He-...He got her, when I told him not to!" He exclaimed as he blurted out some things he didn't have to...

"What do you mean by 'when I told him not to'?" Seulgi asked as she eyed him suspiciously.

Bobby looked at her, before gulping and licking his lips. He looked at her with a serious gaze, before explaining everything that happened on that café.

"You have to be kidding me..." Seulgi said as she realised what happened and started panicking.

"We need to call the polic-" Suddenly the main door swung open as Sehun rushed inside. They stopped and looked at Sehun who was going to them.

"He took her..." Sehun started panting really hard as he held his knees for support.

"We need to call the police right away!" Seulgi exclaimed as she grabbed her phone and dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"..."

"Yes, I wanted to report an abduction."

"..."

"Yes! It's Jennie Kim and we know who kidnapped her! We just need to know where she is! Just in any minute she could be in danger!"

"..."

"Yes, okay thank you. We'll be waiting for your response..."

_

"Darling, should we tell the kids what happened? It's not fair for them! They need to know! Besides Sehun loves Jennie! We shouldn't bother them" The young woman shouted as the brunette young man eyed her.

"I don't think so Alexandria...Look at Sehun. His head is always filled with the love he feels for Jennie. He needs to graduate and find a job first and then he can go and marry her or any other woman." The lad explained as she looked at him in shock.

"Are you serious right now!? Did you notice Sehun's behaviour when Jennie left!? He became a cold person! He didn't even talk to you or to me! When you were saying you love him, his response was always the opposite. The phrase 'I hate you' was the most painful thing to hear, right!?" She exclaimed as he sighed.

Yes Sehun had changed a lot since Jennie left Seoul. He went from a smiley to a cold hearted person. His aura became cold as ice and he didn't smile. At all...

"All I wanted was to protect your child and my child. But why? Why are they becoming monsters when we just wanted to protect them..?"

TBC

I just wanted to have a quick response from you...

What rating will you put in this story from 1 to 10?

Demi💚