Chapter 05

~♥︎~

~♥︎~

D

ays had passed and the step-siblings didn't interact with each other (as usual) but it was different than the usual ignoring. Normally Jennie would try to talk to Sehun and he will ignore her,but it was the opposite this time. Sehun would go to her room to give her food since she didn't want to go out of her 'cave'. He felt really guilty, not letting his "lover" go outside, but don't blame him, he was possessive. He could easily get jealous,even if her boy-classmates or strangers would ask her something. As for Mino, he was finding ways to communicate with Jennie. He was even going to her house(her room to be exact) to watch her sleeping. He could sense that something was wrong with her. She  was often really pale, but he decided to ignore it since he thought wrong.

𝓣𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓭𝓪𝔂 15:03

Today Jennie would go with her cousin to the doctor, wanting to know if her condition was better...

𝓐𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓮

Doc- I can't believe this! Jennie...you have depression stage 2!

Jennie couldn't believe what she just heard. She looked down not wanting to face her reality.

Doc- Jennie...you need to start your therapies. If you will continue LIKE that, you can end in committing a suicide. Just trust me. Does anyone else know you have depression?

Jennie just shooked her head while biting her lips due to her nervousness.

Doc- Jennie..it'll be better if you tell your family and friends that you have depression,so they can help you.

She nodded her head while the doctor sighs.

Doc- I will give you some pills, so it'll be a little bit better for you.
Jennie- O-Okay...

Jennie went out and saw Bobby reading the results from the past days. She widened her eyes not knowing what to say.

Jennie- O-Oppa...I-

Bobby- Jennie why didn't you tell me?

Jennie- Oppa, I'm sorry I just..was shocked and i didn't want to be a bother to you.

Bobby- Jennie..even if you're my cousin you're still like a sister to me. I care for you and no matter what happens I'll be there for you.

Jennie broke down and burst in tears. She didn't know that her so called 'family' supported and was there for her.

Bobby- Now let's go back home...

𝓐𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮

When they arrived at home, they saw all the friends sitting in the living room playing something. When they saw Jennie and Bobby enter the living room, they immediately stopped and looked at them while the other two stared at them in confusion. But not soon enough they heard someone's heavy and fast footsteps that were coming towards the two or should I say towards the one and only Jennie Kim.