Chapter 06

~♥︎~

~♥︎~

Jennie started running really fast to the city centre, while her tears just won't stop floating.

She sure didn't want to get scolded by her stepbrother. She just couldn't understand why was he hating her so much.

She just wanted him to support her and be in good terms.

Soon enough she reached the city centre, walking through the crowded alleys, she stopped by a night bar.

She decided to enter it, since she wanted to get all the sad feelings out of her chest. She didn't want to have this pain inside her.

She walked through the crowd and sat on to the counter signaling to the bartender.

The bartender walked to her and looked at her in a seducing way.

"Well Hello sweetheart. Welcome to the bar 'Once in a blue moon'. What would you like to drink?"

"Give me the strongest cocktail you have..."

The bartender smirked turned around to make her cocktail.

When he was ready, he served it to her.

"Here you go sexy, the most strong cocktail 'Aunt Roberta'. Enjoy your drink sweetie"

(I really checked it on the internet. It's the strongest cocktail and the bar is real. It's located in Seoul)

Jennie took a sip of her drink, feeling the bitterness go to all the places in her mouth.

Her phone suddenly buzzed. She took it out of her pocket, to check, she had 30 missed calls from him.

She scoffed and put her phone back into her pocket.

"Yeah, right. As if you care about me..." She continued drinking until she felt a little dizzy. She was a little wasted since she drank too much.

She decided to hit the dancefloor, since she wanted to have a little fun.

She saw a sexy guy with brown hair, looking like a he's from an another country.

Soon enough the guy approached her.

"Hey sexy, the name's Lucas"

"Jennie"

"Jennie, wanna hit the dancefloor with me?" He gave her his hand, which she accepted.

"Gladly" She said while licking her lips.

Soon enough they were the centre of the attention. She back faced Lucas and started dancing. She swung her hips, while his palms  were on her hips, helping her go with the rhythm.

"You enjoying it?"

She didn't have to answer as her ass was slowly going to touch his crotch, which made his member react quickly.