Chapter 08

~♥︎~

~♥︎~

He drove his motorcycle to the beach. The speed of the motorcycle was not a joke. Jennie needed sometimes to hold Sehun tighter, as she was afraid.

While Jennie was holding Sehun tighter, his heart was beating rapidly.

"Stupid heart..." He mumbled, as his heart wouldn't stop beating.

The whole ride was calm for him, awkward for her, but he didn't seem to notice as his back was facing her. The wind blew as Jennie's hair flew back and the sun shined onto her face, as she closed her eyes, feeling the calm wind blowing.

Soon enough they arrived at a beach. Jennie got off the motorcycle first as Sehun went to park it.

She took of her shoes and started walking on the white bright sand. The view was quite vivid, to be honest it seemed like it was an unreal world for her.

Not many minutes passed by, as Sehun walked towards the place, where Jennie was sitting.

"Where did you find that place?" She asked curiously, as it was her first time there.

"I-It is my favourite place, whenever I had problems or I was thinking about you I was coming here." He answered carefully.

"Oppa, I think what we did last night was a mistake-"

"Do you care about me, Jennie?"

"What are you talking about Oppa! Of course I do! You're my brother-"

"No! Don't say that word! It hurts me, hearing you call me your brother..."

"What do you mean?"

He pulled her closer to him, as Jennie was shocked and had an unfamiliar feeling in her stomach.

"I-I...Jennie, do you remember how we met?"

"Oh yeah, we clicked right away, when we met. Even our parents were surprised. And then after becoming best friends, they sent me to New Zealand. I didn't even understand the situation." She sighed, feeling sad for leaving her family.

Sehun couldn't help but feel guilty, he was rude with her from the beginning of her arrival. Tears suddenly started rolling down his cheeks as she turned to look at him with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?"

He didn't answer when he immediately kissed her lips. Jennie was surprised and she didn't know what to do, so she stood still, not moving.